What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canabis Scene: State By State

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Today i've read that there will be a federal bill introduced by 2 dems and 1 rep.. change the status of cannabis from a schedule 1 drug (ex. heroin) to a schedule 2 drug (Idono but why do they have to call it a drug?).. none the less, I'm thinking an additional, FEDERAL, sub category is in order to follow federal hapnins. and maybe subcategories for all states, maybe the MMJ states in green and the rec legal states in red ??? .. just high and rambling...:tiphat:

OH. heres the article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...federally-legalize-medical/?intcmp=latestnews

I've seen it at NBC too.

by definition drug needs to be produced or made.a plant does meet either of those.maybe hash could be considered a drug because its processed from the plant or bho but not a plant.a plant cant be a drug.the courts dont follow the same language as us though.there far superior to us imbisils

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Yes, I ride a Harley and when coming to a decision, do I go left? or do I go right? If I really do not know, I ALWAYS go >right!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts