What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the site acting up for you too?

Therealzemi

It seams (for me) that the past couple of weeks or so, the site have had issues on and off loading. It's very sporadic, and it's pretty much any part of the site. Clicking a topic, opening a picture etc etc. Loads VERY slow or dont load at all. Other times it runs picture perfect.
And to rule out my end. I have fiber connection and a (very) high end pc.
Something general or what? :)

WelderDan

Veteran
No problems for me, and I'm here pretty much every day. I've got standard broadband and a mid range laptop.

Therealzemi

It's so strange. Even did a clean windows install today (for other reasons though), but the issue still persists for me. No issues on other sites either :(

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My service is slow but it's my lame assed server...

Call your provider & see if it's them.

Gry

When it seems a bit slow, I figure that it is just the stingrays the LAPD has put up all over the entire damn city acting up.

Latest posts

Latest posts