What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thumbnail Pics

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
used to be that when I clicked on an attached thumbnail pic, it would go to a small black window and after a second or two opened the pic, click 'next', samey same.. for a while now that doesn't happen the same way.. click/hover the thumbnail in the post and it takes me to the same small black window but just keeps running pic doesn't open. if at that time I click 'next' the same scenario, black box 'running'' no open, but if I then go back to 'previous' the pic and click the pic is there... if I get too rigorous with clicking, the pick opens in a whole new window. was it something I did or was it you? or do I sound like gibberish..

EDIT: site's in pretty good shape though.. thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts