What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK99xWW C13 DWC/drip

It's been a while since I've posted. It seems as though one of the plants is taking more of it's genetics from it's AK47 side. It has mostly cloudy trichs and it's only at like 47 days of flower. I'll keep and eye on her and likely let her go mostly amber because I'll be waiting for the other ladies anyway.

One of the plant has produced golf ball sized buds that have a strange leaf pattern around them. Anyone know what this is called? The temp at the top of the buds is 80deg max.

I harvested last night and today. I put the buds into a Excalibur 9600 dehydrator and put that on top of my scrog screen in my C13. The Excalibur is set at 85deg and has a timer on it to turn on for 15min ever 2 hours. This should dry the buds over a couple of days. After that, the buds will go in 1gal ziplock bags and be burped each day for a couple more weeks.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Excellent bro! I love this grow, been watching it for a while now. what do you expect to yield?

Pontiac - Thanks man...sorry I didn't do very many posts toward the end but I actually only saw them once every 3 or 4 days and it that was just a quick pop in to check nutes. This system works pretty much unassisted after the stretch is done.

The water cured bud smokes smooth as a mo-fo. It cured for 6day with water changes each day. This stuff was taken a week before the rest because it looked like the plant might be dying. The high is very strong yet up. One puff results in a mild reduction in pain and a bowl gives a very decent buzz.

As for yeild, I'm not really sure. I'll find out later this week once everything is dry. I trimmed everything really close. No leaves left at all and cut the buds into relatively small pieces. Then I put the buds from each plant on numbered shelves in my Excalibur 9600 dehyrator. That now sits on the SCROG screen inside the C13 and I have CFLs on 4 clones. The dehyrator is on 85deg and has a timer that turns it on for 15min every 2hrs.

hey everybody
The drying process is done and the yeild numbers are in. The total was 230gr which is just over 8oz of top notch bud. This is not as much as I had wanted, but not too bad for having vegged too much and having had to trim and pinch. Unfortunately, the purple buds reverted to a darker green during the drying process.

senseless

great grow man 230 grams is alot of bud! thats what im hoping to get this time.

whats the next grow lookin like?

peace

I have a clone cabinet with about 10 clones and took the 4 biggest and put them into the DWC C13. I just bunched the roots up, put them in the net pots and placed hydroton on top. The drip system is still allowing the plants to grow and there are roots now shooting out of the net pots. This is my first grow from clones so I don't really know what I'm doing. It is my assumption that the root system should be well developed before switching to flower or my buds will suffer. So for now, I'm doing some supercropping on the top branches to let the lower once catch up while the roots are doing their thing. I'm hoping to turn to flower in the next week or 2. My plant height is already about optimum for the switch...just gotta wait for the roots.

senseless

you can tie your plants down with string if they get to tall, just make sure you tie them loose so the stem can grow.

Hey Everybody, I finally took some pictures of the ladies. They were turned to 12/12 on August 1st and have grown a bunch since then. I think this is going to be a good harvest!

23 Days of 12/12
I've been doing lots of trimming. Getting rid of the really small branches and low bud sites will let the plant put it's energy toward the bigger buds. This gives me better air movement within the cabinet and will ease overcrowding later on. All of the leaves below the screen pretty much fell off by themselves because it is very dark down there. There is bud everywhere.

Day 42 of 12/12
Here they are. Everything seems to be doing well. These ladies are putting on lots of weight lately.

Here is a picture of my work bench clone and grow cabinet. The left side is the clone area and the right is the veg area. I just put the 4 clones into the veg side. They should be ready a few days after harvesting the ladies in the C13.

A week ago, I harvested about 1/3 of the bud and dried it using a rubbermaid container with fan and carbon filter. Got about 140g on that one.
Yesterday, I harvested another 1/3 of the bud and have it drying.
I'm doing this staged harvest to maximize the quality and yeild. My clones are just about to outgrow the veg cabinet so I'll need to finsh the harvest on Thursday so that I can give the clones some space and light. Hopefully, the clones will be at the right maturity to never have to veg in the C13 but rather put them directly into 12/12.

darrinjefferson

wow very nice job hyd. thats a superb job with the scrog. you should have gotten quite the yield off the whole thing. for my next run i think i am going to try and do a scrog again. try and compare the yield w/ what i am doing now.
nice work

later

OKay Everybody, The numbers are in!

317g = 11.36oz in a C13 with 400WHPS, DWC, 3 stage harvest over 3 weeks.

This is a completely dry weight as I had to overdry the bud so there wouldn't be any mold problems while away for three weeks.
The volume was right at three 1gal ziplock bags. Many say it's rare to get this large a yeild..but I think I can actually get more once I dial this strain in. The potency is amazingly high (pun intended).

AbbieDoobie

Good job. bro! I'm planning on flowering nine strains in 9 8" pots (little over 1 gallon) with FFOF/Perlite in my C13. I hope to get at least an oz. per plant, and hopefully more. Definitely depends on the variety being grown out. Time will tell.

~Abbie :joint:

Bubble Time

Bubble Time

Okay...so I got some extraction bags and made myself some bubble hash:
Totals are:
120 - 12.5gr
100 - 16.3gr
90 - 3.3gr
73 - 0.4gr
45 - 5.8gr

Latest posts

Latest posts