What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK99xWW C13 DWC/drip

I took 2 cluttings from each plant yesterday and have them in my DIY bubble cloner. I tried building an EZ aero cloner on Friday but it doesn't work as well as I would like. The Econo Pump 396gph doesn't seem to create enough pressure to run the misters or sprinklers. It will end up being used for growing peppers so it isn't a complete loss.

Just took another photo. They are all recovering nicely from the taking of clones. The clones are rooting under 12/12 so that I can sex quicker. I'll take clones for mothers in a couple of weeks. For now, I MUST sex these monsters so I can thin them out. I had to raise my light about 4" today.

Happy 420!
I'm Doing a slow pruning. I took quite a bit off yesterday and I will train and prune over the next couple of weeks. A couple of the plants have hit the screen height. One of the plants are very much just a single thick stalk and looks like it would be a great clone for use in SOG. If that's a female, I'll likely keep it to see how it yeilds. If I put it on the side, it can grow up to light level without getting burned by the light.

This next picture is of a very harty plant that I hope is a high producing female. I had one like her during my last grow and she produced well.

Happy 420!

senseless

thats what i was about to ask cause those things are getting bushy.

it definately looks like a good strain for scrog. hope it yields nice.

I'll be flipping as soon as I can sex them. I have clones in a very small cabinet on 12/12. They've only been in for a few days but some already have little roots. Last time I grew this strain, I got 9.5oz out of 2 plants. My screen wasn't all the way full and they got spider mites or else I think they could have produced over 11oz :jump: . I did a 3 stage harvest;56, 65, and 70 days. All of it is amazing. Anyone who's smoked it says they have never smoked better.

Somebody help! They grew another 4" last night...I think they are taking over. At this point, the plants are getting too large to flip to 12/12 in this cabinet. Wish the clones would hurry up and show sex so I can cut out the males and start my scrog.
If they get very much larger, I'll have to go with to plan B. That is to take clones from the four best females and use them for this grow. I'll keep a clone or 2 from each of the four and decide after harvest which will become my new mother. If I end up with a true female, I'm going to explore creating female seeds.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Thats a great hydro-setup you built and cabinet. Very efficient and obviously working awesome. Those plants also look great. Keep up the good work

Funk

G

I love your setup! nice job...I worry about height tho!! I grow in a closet and height and stretch are verry important!! either ways its always good to know you strain when your growing it in a small enviorment (Cab, closet, attic,) but I had to learn that the hard way!!

dubmantx

Wow those things are monsters! Nice cabinet setup too! Mind if I ask what nutes you are using for these things?

Today, a bunch of the clones are showing sex. One was a confirmed male and has been removed from the cloner and C13. All the rest are showing female flower. I'll definitly be keeping an eye on all of them for hermi. But instead of going with just 4 plants for this grow, I went ahead and flipped to 12/12 in the C13 and will be taking a couple of clones from each of the 7 remaining plants. I'll be doing some major trimming on a few of them tomorrow. I started putting my Scrog screen and a few plants definitly need a topping.

This is what they look like after a good timming. They seem to be taking it okay. I'll be watching for hermi. I really want to find a true female so I'll torture these bitches and see which ones pull through.

Clones
The clones that I sexed have all rooted very well and I'm going to attempt to reveg them. I also have a boat load of clones in the cloner so I can have my choice for a new mother. I've got them all under a single 40W 4' shop light. I don't really want them to grow much until I can tell which mother is going to be the best.

The ladies are coming right along now. I'm down to 5 ladies and have taken clones from each and have enough for an outdoor grow or two and my next C13 grow.