What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Tai Thread

B

BrothaMicc

No Sweet Tai Thread !? :) No reports for this wonderful plant ?? Almost 1 1/2 year til I had this beauty the last time but I enjoyed every single toke ! :dance013: So am I the only one who loves this plant so much ?? Didn´t germinated my new generation yet but will come soon, so that I can contribute a few pics too ! :)
Would be nice to get some reactions from growers who had and loved this special lady too !

All the best friends
Michael

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hello BrothaMicc!

Thanks for your visit and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum at ICMag! :tiphat:

Nop, it happens that this subforum is very recent, as you can see we started only 2 months ago, so we are still starting to get this going, while as the time goes by we have more and more people passing by. So soon I guess we will have many friends sharing their grows and reports.

In the meanwhile I invite you to visit my grow tests, if you haven't yet. Personally, Sweet Tai is one of the few from the Sweet Seeds catalog that I haven't tried yet but she's on my list because I've heard many good things about her lately.

Thanks again for your visit and keep passing by to share experiencies and see how the subforum is growing ;)

Sweet High with Sweet Tai!!! :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

B

BrothaMicc

Hi and thanks for the nice welcome !

Didn´t know the sub is so young still ! :) I just wanted to create a thread so that maybe someone gets attracted to share his/her opinion directly ! I will provide some pics soon I started my friend ! Everything a little bit crowded right now but the beans are waiting ! :)

Whats maybe interesting is the fact that this strain works very good as an anti-depressive if it matches the specific cannabinoid profile ! So for me personally it was a perfect "Happy" strain that could be smoked perfectly in the day time since it left enough space to function ! So thats the medicinal aspect for this one !

Also interesting was that the yield was really good and no hermies at all. So even my little concerns were worth nothing. So a great cross I guess !

Like I said: I love this strain ! :) Gave me many good hours and days ! :)

And yeah really nice grows you got there !! Much much respect ! Some really nice dank buds you got there my friend !!

All the best to Spain from Germany

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm sure we'll keep in touch around here. Share some pics when you have them.

I understand your feelings about the plant, when a variety provides us hours and hours of pure joy we tend to have some feelings about her, hehehe, that's our symbiosis with mother nature, the climax of our hobby ;)

Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

shafty420

got a selection of SS seeds including sweet tai if theres demand for it could chuck couple beans in tent see how they do

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
this 3d deserve some pix........I grown sweet thai.......really nice smoke after a good cure......

these pix come from my friend Suaman, hope you like:

picture.php

picture.php

album.php

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
yeah shafty.......this strain is really easy to grow and you can get some serious and fat buds.......I've smoked mine after two months of cure......the smoke is very sweet but IMO lacking in potency.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
That's a very beautiful plant my friend, makes the tobacco packet seem like a miniature, hehehehe :smoke:

Yes, they usually are very sweet, of course we can't expect the potency of other strains (like Black Jack, Jack47 or Cream Caramel, for example), but I love a sweet and soft smoke. Personally I don't appreciate varieties with strong effects because I get devastated with 5 or 6 puffs and I like to smoke/vaporize much more. With varieties that are softer, like this Sweet Tai, I can enjoy the smoke/vapor much longer.. and man, sometimes I like to abuse ;) and this lady lets me do it, heehehehe.

Thanks for the pics, sweet smokes, cheers! :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi shafty!

Yes, it may be. I never tried Sweet Tai for that purpose but I suppose it may be a good choice. For my culinary preparations I usually use Sweet Afgani, also very sweet and with a mellow high ;)

Stay cool, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

hamppuu

Hey Tommy! Just wanted to come and share my sweet tai with u.

picture.php

Too high temps in the tent, thats why so much foxtailing (I think?)
Next run with this awesome strain going to be much better! Had some issues cuz this was my first coco run ever.
She can grow sooo big!!!

(can't wait to try her in organic soil :D)

And cant wait to try more genetics FROM sweet seeds!
SAD , thats what I will order next!!!!

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking great hamppuu ;)

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :D

Hope you enjoy her smoke/vape. See you around, sweet smokes,

tommy

kafkaf

here are my 2 sweet tais

Attachments

• Tai1_0788.jpg
    Tai1_0788.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Tai1_0790.jpg
    Tai1_0790.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 25
  • Tai1_0796.jpg
    Tai1_0796.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Tai2_0802.jpg
    Tai2_0802.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Tai2_0810.jpg
    Tai2_0810.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 26

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cool kafkaf!

Thanks for sharing. Let us know what you think of the aroma and effect once they are dried and cured.

See you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

donwalter

HOMBRE
Veteran
Cool kafkaf!

Thanks for sharing. Let us know what you think of the aroma and effect once they are dried and cured.

tommy

ola tommy ... my friend ...
even I'm rather curious about aroma and effect .... also because my sweet little tai seems to promise very well ... is highly scented .... sweet ... forgive me if it is still in the third week of flowering ... but ... I will update ... If it pleases ... anyway ... awaiting the out ...here 1 month ago...

picture.php

here is now...

picture.php

picture.php

I expect ' good things '

ola....

donwalter

HOMBRE
Veteran
after 10\12 days .... fragrant .... we will have a further 3 \ 4 weeks...

picture.php

picture.php

compare resin ...

picture.php

these photos are under hps .. .... I corrected the blue .... experiment ...

picture.php

picture.php

if you enjoy it ... I will update ...

P.S. ( OT) the s.a.d. it really is a variety to be proud of .... and ... it also seems like this is high quality tai ...that indescribable scent that emanates .