What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arizer extreme vaporizer

Just use alcohol. I have a bottle of iso that I put the hose into and let the dirtiest part soak over night and then cleaning out let it dry and then fill it up with fresh iso and let that soak and then I squish and run the dirty parts while the iOS is in the tube. And then take the iOS and dump it into the other is bottle.

Then that bottle with the dirty iso can be evaporated and turned into edible has oil.

Check out ddaves adapters of you haven't already. You won't be disappointed.

Cactus Squatter

I’ve got an Arizer XQ2 and absolutely love it.
Super easy to work with and it’s nice and quiet.

I’m not really a fan of the little portable Airmax I got bundled with it though. It’s got a tiny little bowl and draws really hard.

goingrey

The decision between purchasing the Extreme Q vape or the Volcano vape ultimately comes down to personal preference and specific needs. Both vapes are high-quality and offer excellent vapor production and flavor. The Volcano is a well-known and widely respected vape that has been on the market for many years. It offers precision temperature control, excellent vapor quality, and durable construction. The Volcano is known for its simplicity and ease of use, making it an ideal choice for those who prioritize ease of use and reliability. The Extreme Q vape is also a high-quality product that offers a range of features, including precise temperature control, multi-functionality, and a remote control. It also has a fan-assisted mode for balloon inflation and whip vaping. The Extreme Q vape is an excellent option for those who are looking for a more versatile vape that can be used with a variety of accessories and methods. Ultimately, both the Volcano and the Extreme Q vape are excellent choices, and the decision between them comes down to individual needs and preferences. If you value simplicity and durability, the Volcano may be the better choice. If you are looking for a more versatile vape with a variety of functions and accessories, the Extreme Q may be the better choice.
The Volcano Hybrid has the same features as the Extreme Q and more.

Volcano Hybrid heats up faster and is more efficient. Extreme Q is more affordable.

sajesak

Hey man! My fav way at the moment is the bag. It just gets me soooo ripped. The tube with the fan blowing is really great, I even like it more than the direct method where you must inhale as the fan helps me get a more even hit and keeps you from getting that lightheaded feeling from pulling too hard.

Taste is SUPERB! The all glass construction really makes for fine fine fine tasting herb.

You can use any bag you want, as they include a glass channel tube you insert into a bag (any bag) and two O-rings to hold the bag in place. They include 2 bags, pretty much just like with the Cano.

I didn't even know there was a V3 and a Q . . . I ordered the V3 at Christmas but received the "Q". Totally silent . . . no noise at all. Maybe a teeny tiny bit with the fan on high, but on 1 or 2 - very very quiet.

I use the remote ALL THE TIME! Honestly! Especially at night when I'm watching Entourage or a movie or whatever. I press the Fan-1 setting, take a long drag, press FAN-0, hold it, exhale, repeat :)

I don't know how i ever got by without a remote venus steakhouse menu. lol A full bowl will last me a long time, more than a day. I don't vape as much as others tho, pretty much just at night and not every day . . .

I never get burn spots, my bud comes out looking JUST like with the cano. A crispy dull brownish color. It's supposed to be a pretty high quality heater and all solid state construction . . .

The taste alone will sell you on it . . .

If you think bongs are smooth and tasty, you're in for a treat with a vaporizer, and you can't go wrong with the Extreme.

My $0.02
The Extreme Q is a well-regarded desktop vaporizer known for its versatility and more budget-friendly price compared to the Volcano. If you prioritize a range of features at a lower cost, the Extreme Q could be a worthwhile choice. However, personal preferences and specific needs may vary, so consider factors like preferred vaping style and budget before making a decision.

berrisonkaden

Hey everyone,

I've owned both the volcano and the extreme v3, and in my opinion, the volcano is far superior. Although the extreme has the ability to use a whip, i just feel like the volcano does a better job with the actual vape process. I've used my friends volcano, and then gone back to my house and used the extreme which i currently own, with the same bud, and the results with the volcano are way better (taste of herb, quality of vapor, ease of use, speed of filling bag). The metal screen that keeps herb from being blown into the bag often gets clogged with the extreme, and causes extreme restriction of airflow (this makes the bag take way longer to fill up).

I sold my volcano a year or two ago because i needed the cash, then later purchased the extreme because i was in need of a decently priced vape. The second day I had the extreme, the glass housing for the heating element mysteriously broke...luckily it was replaced by arizer for free.

Another thing that bothers me about the extreme is that once you fill the bag, you have to hold your finger over the mouthpiece to prevent vapor from leaking out. With the volcano the snap on mouthpiece eliminates this issue and allows you to set down the bag for a minute or two, or throw it across the room to one of your buddies.

I feel like the volcano is also much more sturdy. The extreme is fairly good for the value, but if you really want quality and performance, go with the volcano.

At the moment i'm trying to sell my extreme to possibly fund a new volcano.

Just my :2cents:
Peace 툰코,
Medichron :joint:
The Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer is a popular desktop vaporizer manufactured by Arizer, a Canadian company known for their high-quality vaporizers. The Extreme Q is designed for use with dry herbs and offers both balloon and whip inhalation methods. It features precise temperature control, allowing users to customize their vaping experience, and also includes a remote control for convenient operation. The Extreme Q is praised for its efficiency, ease of use, and versatility, making it a favorite among vaporizer enthusiasts.

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

We called ours the fartbox for its unique flavor sig.
There's lots of much better vapes available now days.
😆
I think this is one I tried after my original vaporizer broke. It was basically a soldering iron tip, inside a ceramic tile cube, with a ceramic adapter, that you attached a plastic wand too. At the time, the Airizer X beat the shit out of that. ;)

Harley uses the Solo 2 now, and has for a while. She doesn't mind the glass wands, put 'em in the dishwasher when she runs a load, so they stay pristinely clean. I keep her off the Max temp setting, so nothing gets scorched. After a medium grind in the coffee grinder (my ingestible decarbed powder is ground so fine, it's almost molecular) she crams the wand down into the container, scoops it out, and she's good to go.

A distinct difference from when I was vaping and maintained all the various paraphernalia. I used to have to ramrod all the tar/resin out of the inside of the glass wand and then soak it in grain alcohol that I head around here for extractions. Rinse and repeat, with vigorous shaking, to at least get them opaque.

Hers look like they came out of a CV lab. :ROFLMAO:

This thread has me thinking about diving into the widows and orphans closet, to see which would other ones we used to use. But I know one of them is a Air Vape X. Giant pain ass to keep clean, but was small and discreet, so we could use it on the pool deck in Vegas. I can't remember now cuz it's been a long time since Harley is used it, but I know we've replaced it two or three times under warranty and I think under some special I've got like a lifetime warranty for the product.

For heavy users like us, that was a decided advantage! :cool:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I think this is one I tried after my original vaporizer broke. It was basically a soldering iron tip, inside a ceramic tile cube, with a ceramic adapter, that you attached a plastic wand too. At the time, the Airizer X beat the shit out of that. ;)

Harley uses the Solo 2 now, and has for a while. She doesn't mind the glass wands, put 'em in the dishwasher when she runs a load, so they stay pristinely clean. I keep her off the Max temp setting, so nothing gets scorched. After a medium grind in the coffee grinder (my ingestible decarbed powder is ground so fine, it's almost molecular) she crams the wand down into the container, scoops it out, and she's good to go.

A distinct difference from when I was vaping and maintained all the various paraphernalia. I used to have to ramrod all the tar/resin out of the inside of the glass wand and then soak it in grain alcohol that I head around here for extractions. Rinse and repeat, with vigorous shaking, to at least get them opaque.

Hers look like they came out of a CV lab. :ROFLMAO:

This thread has me thinking about diving into the widows and orphans closet, to see which would other ones we used to use. But I know one of them is a Air Vape X. Giant pain ass to keep clean, but was small and discreet, so we could use it on the pool deck in Vegas. I can't remember now cuz it's been a long time since Harley is used it, but I know we've replaced it two or three times under warranty and I think under some special I've got like a lifetime warranty for the product.

For heavy users like us, that was a decided advantage! :cool:
Those are low end entry level kind of ok mostly not vapes.......just saying.
Holler if you want to try a good one.

CharlesU Farley

Those are low end entry level kind of ok mostly not vapes.......just saying.
Holler if you want to try a good one.
Harley's pretty content but if you've got a recommendation that's not 500-1k, a Volcano (the thought of passing around a bag of vapor is bullshit to me, and her) is easy to clean/maintain, through exceedingly heavy use, and that's not an exaggeration... I'm all ears!

Can you tell I haven't an investigated these and a hell of a long time??? Damn I wish I had a picture of that ceramic tile vaporizer

When I read your post to Harley, told her about your extensive history with vaporizers and that you had a recommendation, she said "Fuck yeah!"

Don't know if you're into the history of vaporizers, but this is the very first one. Although brutal when the cannabis ignited, the first couple of hits off of this were so much better than a stubby little ass hash pipe. I built one in 1972. o_O
1000010924.jpg

I simplified it and turned it into this:

1000010925.jpg

Sorry for jackin the thread with blow hard Boomer bullshit. :p

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Best bang for buck by a wide margin.
You need a water piece to run it through to reach full potential.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
https:///SS-Zeal-Kit-Lite-***PREORDER***-p587055078
Essentially the same unit just not wireless capable which isn't really much of a thing in reality.

shithawk420

Veteran
Best bang for buck by a wide margin.
You need a water piece to run it through to reach full potential.
what are the beads for?