What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

St Thomas

G

Went to St Thomas in May. I was offered some schwag on the beach. Koki beach and was the nicest drug dealer i ever meet lol . I meet acouple of growers too. Waitress at a bar called Duffies. So good weed can be found there if ppl are looking. Hard to find someone willing to sell some of theres though ofcourse. Was very nice place and i was able to smoke my sourbubble joints on main street with no probs. I was told that weed there is tolerated becuz of the rastas. I drove and smoked too which was crazy as its left side drive without the round abouts. Coming back from British Virgin Gorda i was thoroughly searched becuz i mentioned icmag cup and amsterdam and the homeland security heard me talking to the crew of the exursion i was on. So be careful. Have fun in the Carrabean i always do. Jubei :sasmokin:

ehonda187

i'm going to visit a friend in St. Thomas for a wedding this summer!!! I can't wait to get there. Hey Jubie I'm going to have to take your beach approach when I get myself there!!! :joint:

8cyril8

Hi from the caribean

Hi from the caribean

Never been to St Thomas yet.
But I've been to quite a few islands down south.
The shwag you got is call around here St Vincent. Sometimes could be super nice sativa.
Very long flowering time
peace

G

Pics

Pics

Heres a pic when we went on a excursion snorkeling and to British Island Virgin Gorda. Was awesome there i would really like to see more of the British Virgin Islands.

Heres another pic of the hotel which was near the airport but had one of the nicest beaches. Snorkeling there was not too good but the beaches were awesome and the women were gorgeous. Can't wait to go back. Jubei Wild ICmagr on E! :moon: See you guys in de dam

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful pics bro, love that part of the world..........so beautiful and peaceful.
Peace