What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Storm Area 51!!

CaptainDankness

This is going to be interesting, over 500,000 people have said they will storm Area 51. Lol

Of course, they gave too much warning. The aliens and alien technology have been moved to another military black site. :biggrin:

But I do wonder what the military will use. I doubt they will use lethal force, but I did see some cool shit for crowd dispersal on that Future Weapons show. Lol, it's going to be funny as fuck whatever happens. I'm pretty sure if we did have aliens or even alien technology it hasn't been at Area 51 for a long time. We must have some top secret military bases that are actually a secret. Lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Just for kicks, say they did, and inside were some little green chaps having a tea party outside their UFO with some generals. Then what? Best case scenario, what's the outcome?
Clearly its an r&d base for aerospace projects for the military, and so after the first few dozen are shot trying to enter, the others will go home.

CaptainDankness

It would be a lot cooler and more useful if y'all stormed the place where they keep little refugee kids in cages. You know, the concentration camps that are now in service within your borders?

How about you worry about real little brown kids and not made up little green men?

It's not made up, I've seen UFO'S. :abduct:

Plus we have threads to talk about illegal immigrants.

I'm much more interested in aliens and alien technology, I've seen too many UFO videos and some weird shit with my own eyes in the sky. I don't believe in too many conspiracies but aliens are probably real. I actually think Big Foot is an alien race, it's been spotted in China, North America, even way up North gone by many different names, it's not from Earth, they are Chewbacca's. :laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'd like to watch a bunch of ignorant clods try to storm a US military base myself. be cool to see that many morons learn something simultaneously...:woohoo:

YukonKronic

It would be a lot cooler and more useful if y'all stormed the place where they keep little refugee kids in cages. You know, the concentration camps that are now in service within your borders?

How about you worry about real little brown kids and not made up little green men?

You realize First Nations count too right? Let’s worry about our own history of concentration camps before we try and play high and mighty moral Canadian. Besides this is about space Aliens not the other kind. We need to find consensus on how to deal.... let’s have a meeting to decide if we should form a committee to find consensus about getting together on this.
Or just say fuck it every one else gave up so we can too....

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Courtesy of Green Squall in Funny Pictures Are Funny

LMAO!!

interviewer-why-do-you-want-to-storm-area-51-dunaway-60503148.png

Latest posts

Latest posts