What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Passed Drug Test!

9 1/2

Whats up guys and gals just wanted to give back to the community.
I had to take i drug test for work at a hiring firm and i PASSED..
I used U PASS synthetic urine.

I woke up in the morning and opened the box up no there were no instructions, but i found some online the kit comes with 2 heat pads a rubber band and the urine in a bottle. Simply put the bottle by its self in microwave for 10 - 15 sec. Then shake it open the warmers let them get hot and put one on each side of the bottle and wrap the rubber band and you are ready to rock and roll.

Now how i procited to the test i got the bottle and put it in a zip log bag.
make sure you have a belt or. if you wear tight underwear you're good too . i did the belt so, put the top of zip log to where you close the bag where you tie your belt.
i walked into the firm filled out paper work they took me to the back she made me take everything out my pocket ..
but i had the bag under my boxers where i tie my belt top of bag slightly over belt to hold it...went into bathroom. there was blue liquid in toilet she told me not to flush.
took out bottle put it into pee container and put the zip log back to how i brought it in...throw it away some where else NOT THERE. and a few hours later i got the call i passed..

This is just for anyone that might be nervous or doubting if it will work or not walk in there like you have no worries in the world...i did not get nervous and there is no reason to. they will not watch you. I hope this helps anyone that is going thru the same thing...Thank you ... :woohoo: :moon:

Cactus Squatter

To make it easy to get the bottle in and out, I used a soft sunglasses bag looped around my belt and hung down by my junk.
Quiet, secure, compact and super quick.

I used to have to take piss tests damn near every 5-6 weeks and never failed one. I used Quick Fix and Urine Luck.
Thought I was screwed when they switched to mouth swabs on me one day. Still passed that one and I was 3 hours past smoking that morning.

What’s hilarious is other guys at work thought I was sober and would pay me $75-100 to give them clean piss. I’d just go buy them a $20 kit and take the packaging off it. 😂 I told them about the kits but they wanted “real clean piss”.

Cactus Squatter

Are there any tips on how to pass a drug test?
Depends on the test.

For Urine if it’s not court ordered and no one is going to be watching you, just do synthetic urine. Super easy.

If it’s a mouth swab test, they have special mouth wash for that.
I didn’t use the mouthwash thinking I had a urine test and they surprised me with a mouth swab. I put the swab on my back tooth and lightly bit down to hold it in place while fake swabbing with it. Passed.

Only blood test I’ve ever taken was for life insurance and I had to be sober for 45+ days for that one. Piss and blood test, plus looking at other health values so I couldn’t do the synthetic thing.

Reactions: Gry

johnnyla

Veteran
Substituting with synthetic and making sure temp is correct is only sure fire way. Quickfix is the way to go. Drinking water is dilution method and won’t work if you smoke a lot.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Substituting with synthetic and making sure temp is correct is only sure fire way. Quickfix is the way to go. Drinking water is dilution method and won’t work if you smoke a lot.
You guys are bringing me back to my days of piss testing … used to have to do a three times a week per order of the judge in drug court & probation officers were just hanging around with axes waiting to chop my head off I couldn’t get with the program violation of violation failed everything so don’t even try drinking a gallon of water before you go in it doesn’t work they laughed at me

thailer

Took me 3 months abstaining to get clean for work piss test. I'm subjected to randoms where they just pull you into the office and you gotta pee within 4 minutes to be able to pass. Really don't want to jeopardize my job because I make great money and benefits but I dream a lot about weed. Smoke one for me! Just checking in with yall. Hope everyone has a blessed grow!

johnnyla

Veteran
Took me 3 months abstaining to get clean for work piss test. I'm subjected to randoms where they just pull you into the office and you gotta pee within 4 minutes to be able to pass. Really don't want to jeopardize my job because I make great money and benefits but I dream a lot about weed. Smoke one for me! Just checking in with yall. Hope everyone has a blessed grow!
Damn dude what kind of field do you work in?

Gry

When I was young, I learned some very basic slight of hand, which served me well.
I pissed under direct observation for most of my life.

thailer

Damn dude what kind of field do you work in?
Department of transportation which operates under federal regulations. I'm still growing tho for my mom who likes to smoke. I'm hoping to save up my vacation days or go out on medical leave for surgery eventually so I can smoke a little before abstaining so I can pass a test. Everyone can do what they want but personally for myself, I don't wanna deal with the anxiety of keeping synthetic urine hidden for when I get told to piss immediately or be terminated.