What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

Dog Star

Veteran
Sour A5 Haze looks like line i definitly wish to test...

Anything with A5 interesting me lately.. and SD i look for long time to find some
good cut to have in rotation..

Those Headbanger line is impressive and still favorite smoke of mine.. made cross with
Fake GG#4 and progeny is with "woooow" effect and very interesting terps.. am just
shared those with good friends of mine.. off course KarmaG if you will be interested
am ready to share with you when you will wish them..

Hard rock buds,some nice automn colours and heavenly smell cause both of
strains are terp bombs with each have original complex type of nice smell
intermixed in one special complex smell that please palates even in biggest
conoisseurs..

picture.php

picture.php

She could be chunkier but i needed to cut down cause big heat comes and perfect
for mold and all kind of growing problems as then i didnt mount AC still to pull
hot air out of tent so i haved common growers problems and needed to cut all
down in 9th week of flowerin..

So these seeds from this mixture between your Headbanger line and Fake GG#4 mother clone waits for you KarmaG if you will ever wish them..

Kind regards man

I

IncenseRosemary

Hy KG is searched through the forum,and i find some informations on used Haze cuts.

A5 i found infos it is old original clone. Bandaid 7 is A5x thai miracle its A5 terps but not so scary and stoned high like original A5 more on C5 uplifting High. And OSH by sssc if found infos that this is very close to old AG13 haze cut. I bet here we can find something very good haze hybrids in this line.

Dog Star

Veteran
Hy KG is searched through the forum,and i find some informations on used Haze cuts.

A5 i found infos it is old original clone. Bandaid 7 is A5x thai miracle its A5 terps but not so scary and stoned high like original A5 more on C5 uplifting High. And OSH by sssc if found infos that this is very close to old AG13 haze cut. I bet here we can find something very good haze hybrids in this line.

If this is truth on genetic information then also those Bandaid 7 cross i could try if that will be possible.. am search for calmer,safer types of stone but still very potent and enjoyable..

Bandaid name sounds already like some healing plant.. :biggrin:

I

IncenseRosemary

If this is truth on genetic information then also those Bandaid 7 cross i could try if that will be possible.. am search for calmer,safer types of stone but still very potent and enjoyable..

I will wait when seeds are public sale then i buy all 3 Haze Hybrids.SourAid Haze,OSHxsour and A5sour. btw. SourAid is my name I wrote that on IG when there was name contest. Maybe few others also wright that but i coludnt know.

I think like Medicine Aid than Sour Aid.

P.s. kad dodem do 50 postova mozemo se cut imam ti ja Sour.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran

BandaidHaze#7 is a cuban haze cut x A5/miracle thai. Bred by Bodhi selected by Doc D.

Its not A5 flavours its more C male on terp profile. Its most close to a Nevils haze i would say by smoking. Great cut, fits with the old original dutch cuts.

Dog Star

Veteran
BandaidHaze#7 is a cuban haze cut x A5/miracle thai. Bred by Bodhi selected by Doc D.

Its not A5 flavours its more C male on terp profile. Its most close to a Nevils haze i would say by smoking. Great cut, fits with the old original dutch cuts.

Am tryed from old cuts those Amnesia Core cut,
also Amnesia Haze 10 weeker that is huge yielder..
then Silver Haze that is very simmilar and looks related
to both this cuts.. i haved hard time to recognize who
is who from them so i loosed Silver Haze and Amnesia
Haze as in the end i left with just Amnesia Core cuts,
but i like this cut a lot and i belive its
most potent of 3 that i tryed..

never tried S5 cut....and A5 Haze so this crosses will tell me
a bit on A5 Haze that i wish so much to experience...

Hurd very good things on A5 Haze

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Am tryed from old cuts those Amnesia Core cut,
also Amnesia Haze 10 weeker that is huge yielder..
then Silver Haze that is very simmilar and looks related
to both this cuts.. i haved hard time to recognize who
is who from them so i loosed Silver Haze and Amnesia
Haze as in the end i left with just Amnesia Core cuts,
but i like this cut a lot and i belive its
most potent of 3 that i tryed..

never tried S5 cut....and A5 Haze so this crosses will tell me
a bit on A5 Haze that i wish so much to experience...

Hurd very good things on A5 Haze

Amnesia. Amnesia haze s5 etc are not hazes they are just hybrids. Cant put them i same box.

Core cut is Swieps Hypro cut. Dont understand why people label it like that. Its a 9 week comercial dutch coffeshop fav. Great overall plant for production.

Dog Star

Veteran
I will wait when seeds are public sale then i buy all 3 Haze Hybrids.SourAid Haze,OSHxsour and A5sour. btw. SourAid is my name I wrote that on IG when there was name contest. Maybe few others also wright that but i coludnt know.

I think like Medicine Aid than Sour Aid.

P.s. kad dodem do 50 postova mozemo se cut imam ti ja Sour.

OK brat,bumo ostali u kontaktu.. imam i ja razne genetike,možda
tebe bude interesiralo nekaj kaj ja imam..

Svako dobro i živio

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia. Amnesia haze s5 etc are not hazes they are just hybrids. Cant put them i same box.

Core cut is Swieps Hypro cut. Dont understand why people label it like that. Its a 9 week comercial dutch coffeshop fav. Great overall plant for production.

Aha,now i get it... also never hurd before for these peace of data
that its Swieps Hypro cut,tough am remember Hypro Amnesia was sell seeds of Amnesia before online..

am was told that Amnesia Core is a Moppels cut.. but i belive
more to your version cause you was there where all this cuts
become famous..

Thanx for knowledge KarmaG

I

IncenseRosemary

Amnesia is just SSH and all this S5,core cut,goldcut are some cut from seeds which is SSHxXXX and dominant on Core cut. Like Moonshine haze also have that SSH phenos. Infact Amnesia Haze which generated hype is SSH(unknowncut) x g13 haze male comes from SOMA seeds. That g13 haze is know to boosting anything with haze qualities and one of the best Haze cuts which is comaparable to A5,C5 is Amneisa Haze form soma seeds finded by forum here member Belgo and his crew and is mother of Kronocaine 14'15 weeks flowering. It is differnet beast than plain super silver haze more pappery more lemony and orignao,rosemary kitchen spice that is only clone which is Amnesia Haze, all others bubblegum and peach,orangey cuts are just plain ssh ranamed to me. This cut of Amnesia Haze is very rear in CS simply cuz of flowering time. But this cut is more hazy in look,high and taste and in all aspects old folks in EU remember that Amnesia Haze before 2008'9. IT was longer flowering peppery,lemony,hazy,rosemary,oregano kitchen spice not that bubblegum,orangey,sweet creamy like plain SSH. And yes i must say that SLH and SSH are commercial growers dream. But they are not close to real mostly Haze hybrid i have tried C5,HPH,Mexican Haze and Somas Amnesia 14'15 week pheno. A5 i havent tried yet. But their high is like some kind of uplifitng,psydelic,visuals with very introspective mind which i had never have of SSH and SLH they are more like Sour Diesel just up up rocket lunch while Diesel is little bit more down and not so sens of well being like SSH/SLH. Thats my 2 cent on Amnesia knowledge.

I

IncenseRosemary

Sry KG i quoted wrong answer. Thx for info on Bandaid Haze cut.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Amnesia is just SSH and all this S5,core cut,goldcut are some cut from seeds which is SSHxXXX and dominant on Core cut. Like Moonshine haze also have that SSH phenos. Infact Amnesia Haze which generated hype is SSH(unknowncut) x g13 haze male comes from SOMA seeds. That g13 haze is know to boosting anything with haze qualities and one of the best Haze cuts which is comaparable to A5,C5 is Amneisa Haze form soma seeds finded by forum here member Belgo and his crew and is mother of Kronocaine 14'15 weeks flowering. It is differnet beast than plain super silver haze more pappery more lemony and orignao,rosemary kitchen spice that is only clone which is Amnesia Haze, all others bubblegum and peach,orangey cuts are just plain ssh ranamed to me. This cut of Amnesia Haze is very rear in CS simply cuz of flowering time. But this cut is more hazy in look,high and taste and in all aspects old folks in EU remember that Amnesia Haze before 2008'9. IT was longer flowering peppery,lemony,hazy,rosemary,oregano kitchen spice not that bubblegum,orangey,sweet creamy like plain SSH. And yes i must say that SLH and SSH are commercial growers dream. But they are not close to real mostly Haze hybrid i have tried C5,HPH,Mexican Haze and Somas Amnesia 14'15 week pheno. A5 i havent tried yet. But their high is like some kind of uplifitng,psydelic,visuals with very introspective mind which i had never have of SSH and SLH they are more like Sour Diesel just up up rocket lunch while Diesel is little bit more down and not so sens of well being like SSH/SLH. Thats my 2 cent on Amnesia knowledge.

Yeah this not the thread for this.

But i dont agree on many things you say.

The g13haze male from some i used and it gives garlic onion indica dom ofspring, nothing hazy. I worked with it and discarded it, may still be some info around on here between 2008 and 2011.

Many things i dont agree on your amnesia and amnesia haze info and ssh.

Your flavour examples are good tho.

Nit going in discusiom on it here. We trying to sort test and give away here. And this aint helping. There is many threads on here discussinv all the Amnesia story.s etc.

I pick people on past grow threads. I look threw last 2 months of post and see if any sharing of grows. But prefer people I know longer ore have done finished test threads for me before.

Ok i understand you prefers testers you already knows, but i will continue to post on Karma's strains i grow and maybe i can be a tester for the next time. Disappointed but it change nothing for the quality of your strains so i will continue to grow them :dance013:

I

IncenseRosemary

The g13haze male from some i used and it gives garlic onion indica dom ofspring, nothing hazy. I worked with it and discarded it, may still be some info around on here between 2008 and 2011.

Your flavour examples are good tho.

Nit going in discusiom on it here. We trying to sort test and give away here. And this aint helping. There is many threads on here discussinv all the Amnesia story.s etc.[/QUOTE]

we agree not to agree :),Yea this is endless topic with Amnesia. Sorry for off topic in this thread. Im waiting for your A5 this was the best high for me i havent smoke A5 original but i do lots of Nl5haze old seeds. I’ve smoked a lot of Hazes in my life and this is one of the best for my brain. It really makes you go on deep mental trips followed by dazed tiredness. I was, and I loved this smoke that is how I remember NL5hazess and this old cut of Amnesia haze which smells like i stated before limey,piney,spicey,peppery,cardamom and there is a floral-sweet tone , it reminds of C5 haze old cut even high is like you have visuals but you are not so paranoid you just lay down and chill in sense of your toughs and well being. And i think it was (Skunk #1 x Haze C) x (Northern Lights #5 x Haze C)x(g13xHaze C) so its like Haze C with added traits thats why i think that is linage from that cut. Also same smells you get in some Nevilles Haze phenos which are obvious from C haze side.:thank you: