What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i need move to legal plaze fast without money

helo guys

i like smoke alot

is there any country i can move to and enjoy this nice thing more ?

I dont have money.
SORRY

i like grow and smoke

no pm please, i no cant answer iok

noi pm

NO PM
noi seler,

OBK

ONLY HERE

no pm ok

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Sure, move to San Fransisco with all the other street shitters. LMAO

I have an idea. Get a job. Buy a ticket. Rent a house. Fuck an American woman. Have lots of little ruskies.

The American dream. It's not just for Americans any more.

CaptainDankness

I don't know about fast, you're going to want a work Visa and try finding a girl. You might be able to get it done on a passport if you don't mind marrying a fat and ugly girl. Lol, Definitely need money in America.

No money though, India is cheap so is the Congo actually Arjan has 3 large weed plots in the Congo almost sounds bigger than anything in the USA but I haven't seen it.

Or you can always grow lots of weed in Russia and probably make lots of money, just keep some nice shit around to bribe police with. This one Russian guy said he bribed the police with a couple flat screen TV's. Lol

Jammal

It looks like it is legal in Georgia, Might be a right economic opportunity....

you could foot hike it over the summer if you were really determined,probably have the adventure of your life...

Good Luck Comrade !!!

Can't wait to see the pics from the trip

Hydro8

In many parts of Mexico their is no law, besides the local cartel. They don't care care about mota. and I think Mexico just legalized it anyway.

A lot of folks in Mexico have been doing murders and kidnapping for extra money. You could probably hang around get marked as the "new guy" and ask your kidnappers if they need any help.

Warm weather, cheap drugs, anarchy = Viva Mexico !

Hi folks.

I dont want do crimes.

Sorry i ask so stupid questions.

I dont need girl.
iM married and happy with that.

I want move to country i can help people grow and so.
This must be legal.

No criminals please

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe a quiet area of Spain like Valencia,,that’s much less expensive then the bigger city’s,
Join a cannabis club,,l
Make good friends,
If growing then have good attitude to your neighbours and be very discreet and hopefully
you will fine,,,
Best of luck mate,,,s2

I really love the last 2 answers.

YU 2 are so hepfull nice people

LOVE
in futeure i will give you nice smoke free

PEACE brothers and sisters.

Now i need look more at Valencia.
THIS sounds nice.

Urugya legal now ?
i need check this too

I LOVE Y all
smoked

hello dudes

I want move to Spain now.

Valencia is too expensive 4 me.

Smal house is 11000 euro at least.

My own place i got now is worth about 2700 euro.

I wish my lotto goes in soon.

Is there any more good places in Spain that is not so expensive.

I can give maybe 3000 euro, i need own place.
House, not others, not rental.

Little house in spain,
3000euro
is this possible?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
russian
Try not to look at main city’s but villages a small distance outside,,,
Another is Cadiz,,,,great weather for growing weed but not Central,,,,a small village just
outside,, 3000 is not a lot to get a house even in rural Spain just being honest,,
Good luck,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I read somewhere not long ago that people have been leaving the small country villages in Spain, the old people die off slowly and the young people move to the cities, or close-by - till there is hardly anyone left in the small villages - so some have come up for sale (whole villages) - and there is plenty of Spanish real estate just sitting vacant out in the more rural areas - much of it needing fixing-up and repairing -

I doubt you will get far on 3000 euros though - unless you just buy a caravan - which would be a good temporary home until you can find something more permanent.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
just make sure to check the local community/region law, just because a few regions a growfriendly it doesn't mean the whole country is

CaptainDankness

For 3,000 Euros about the best you will get is a small piece of land in the California desert. Lol, I doubt Spain even has land that cheap. You can get better locations not too much in legal states but way up North in New England you can find land pretty cheap there's just nothing going on until you hit Canada. Lol

Im'One

Use you money for a down payment and work it out. Learn spanish and do a rent to own arrangement Maybe do some labor on the place in exchange. Where there is a will there is a way. If you have a medical condition you can get medical marijuana license in many states in USA. Good luck.

hi again brothers and sisters.

I say wrong

one more zero

30000euro is ok

maybe 400

I want little house in woods almost, country.
NOT CITY

sorry i dont like city life

My problem is i dont have money .

I feel bad right now because i cant smoke alot weed right now,
I need drive car right now and this scares me as hell.
I have alot weed im afraid enjoy right now.
I only smoke 0.5 g daily now.
I feel stressed as hell, i need smoke more.

Before i smoke 1g day , this is good for me.

I want be legal atleast little bit.
Now i go to jail if they catch me.

I need my medicine,

im so happy for all helping people here.

USA or SPAIN , outside city alot.
I need chill place, not a lot people.
Want grow and help people only if this is possible.

i dont like social alot, i need peace alot , anyway im strong young guy

Need enjoy my medicine in future without Jail !

Will help other in my area also, i can grow and give them free medicine ,
i love grow alot.

no jail, i dont like this!
yes to medicine smoking ! little enjoy also, yeah you know what i mean i hope :) HEHE
Anyway this is serious.

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.

icmaggers

Im'One

You are going to have to get to spain or colorado and get settled. Get citizenship then find your house on edge of town.

bibi40

I think with your budget , you can find a good little place in Spain , some place are cheap in little village ; and perhaps you can live of your passion too ...

Good luck