What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Today the first is gone:
Early Durban Seedsman​

picture.php

:wave:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys here's a link to a new thread im running. Its with the new SP 250 from Mars Hydro!!! Most of the seedlings Ive started will be put outdoors...as I'll only be able to flower a few plants indoors under this cool LED.....first LED Ive used and really like it.

WV SP 250 from Mars Hydro
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Things are coming along nicely here..Just a few left to ID the sex and get them planted...
More than half of them are from Skunk seeds that have been in a freezer since 1989...
They're growing like crazy..

Attachments

• hideout.jpg
    hideout.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 27

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ive got about 6 nice plants in smart pots about the size of Greenthumber....probably smaller than his. I'll get some pics here in a few days.....

Here's what I've got
Seedsman Jack Herer
Sweet Seeds SLK
Philosopher Fruity Jack, and Lemon OG Candy
Real gorilla, Lemon Dizzle and RG4....these 2 are smaller than the other 4.

Also got my Serious Seeds Serious 6, and Strawberry AK. I'm gonna germ some of the 6s for containers and guerilla. Plus Ive got alot of Real Gorilla stuff for guerilla site, along with a host of others. I definitely wanna put the Moby Dick from Dinafem in a container. My wife's been sick and Ive had a time trying to finsh my big indoor harvest that 50days in flowering, and the small SP 250 Mars Hydro grow Ive started....and getting guerilla & outdoor containers. But first priority is first priority and everybody knows that's wife/family.

The Serious 6 will go the serious thread. But I'll still post them here too!!! It will be a test/ grow diary for serious thread. I know its late and these ain't gonna get to big. But I was germing seeds until July 1st or so last year and got some nice small 6-8oz guerilla plants....maybe a few more oz on the late container plants.

Ohmari
That's a beautiful little plant you got there from seedsman!!! Keep us updates, I bet you'll do good witb her!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Things are coming along nicely here..Just a few left to ID the sex and get them planted...
More than half of them are from Skunk seeds that have been in a freezer since 1989...

Looks great buddy!!! Looks like your getting alot of sunlight?? That's gonna be a good site. Is it one you've used before?? I have a helluva time finding enough sun in this jungle I live in lol.:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I get more than 9 hours of direct sunshine each day, all thru the season.
I've worked this spot for several years because it is un-findable.
Only one way in thru a very small path that is like a tunnel...
It's been a helluva lot of work to get it to this point..

Even the deer can't get in here because it is so thick with green briers all around except for the small path..
I carry in compost every year and the soil in the holes is now amazing..
I found a tiny, trickle of a spring, 100 feet away, that I dug out to make a 100 gallon reservoir. I use a long hose to siphon the water to the plants..
It will fill up every 2 days...

I just put up the birdhouse, hoping to attract bug eating birds.

PDX Dopesmoker

Wow, amazing. 30 years of effective seed storage using a freezer and the plants look great, some real monster fan leaves, congratulations. That spot sounds pretty much perfect too.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That's pretty awesome, 30 year old seeds. I should put some seed in the freezer.

Going to have some big plants by the end of the season. Still a couple months of vegetative growth to go!

Checked out the thread of the Marshydro light test! Looks like high intensity light looking at the growth of the plants!

Nice work, Tychomonolyth! Looks like quiet and peace. How is the soil there? Sounds like good plot with those lines, that will be fun!

A couple shots from the garden this weekend. Going to top dress with Garden tone in the next couple days. May be time to do some topping. I just top once early on about this time of year or leave them grow if they are a little behind. That way we get a nice canopy of green!

There's my sitting rock, and I can even use it as a stool for inspections or even a pillow for a nap!

Able to see some different phenotypes showing up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think this is sativa candy spice

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

That's pretty awesome, 30 year old seeds. I should put some seed in the freezer.

Going to have some big plants by the end of the season. Still a couple months of vegetative growth to go!

Checked out the thread of the Marshydro light test! Looks like high intensity light looking at the growth of the plants!

Nice work, Tychomonolyth! Looks like quiet and peace. How is the soil there? Sounds like good plot with those lines, that will be fun!

A couple shots from the garden this weekend. Going to top dress with Garden tone in the next couple days. May be time to do some topping. I just top once early on about this time of year or leave them grow if they are a little behind. That way we get a nice canopy of green!

There's my sitting rock, and I can even use it as a stool for inspections or even a pillow for a nap!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Those ones look really healthy too, they'll be pretty large by the time the canopy fills in completely.
This is some pictures of the sprout I've found planted around town. Nothing too large or healthy looking, this first one is certain to die not long after the rain stops falling regularly (soon) because the container is only about 4 gallons.
nxHQeiz.jpg

This one is healthy, but out of focus
1ML32ps.jpg

I had a pot plant in this spot two years ago that got about a foot tall before it was killed whoever edges the lawn. Two year before that the whole garden was full of red papaver somniferum.
IjB6RLP.jpg

Park entrance
xpulxBx.jpg

One like this either side of small elm in the park, three paces east or west.
vpakDcH.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I get more than 9 hours of direct sunshine each day, all thru the season.
I've worked this spot for several years because it is un-findable.
Only one way in thru a very small path that is like a tunnel...
It's been a helluva lot of work to get it to this point..

Even the deer can't get in here because it is so thick with green briers all around except for the small path..
I carry in compost every year and the soil in the holes is now amazing..
I found a tiny, trickle of a spring, 100 feet away, that I dug out to make a 100 gallon reservoir. I use a long hose to siphon the water to the plants..
It will fill up every 2 days...

I just put up the birdhouse, hoping to attract bug eating birds.

That sounds like this spot Ive got.....i cut through a thicket, it took a few days and it's a decent hike into the mtns. But I don't get that kinda sun. If i could get my chainsaw up there. At least i hope some meth head don't find it!!! It's just gonna take some time to work the area. I wish I got up there this winter.

PLEASE READ..ok guys Ive never really been allergic to poison ivy....last week I walk past some leaves that rubbed my forehead. And now got the shit on my face in my damn eye....well I ended up having to go to ER over poison ivy got in my eyes. So watch out the Dr said there's really bad poison ivy this yr.:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sounds like this spot Ive got.....i cut through a thicket, it took a few days and it's a decent hike into the mtns. But I don't get that kinda sun. If i could get my chainsaw up there. At least i hope some meth head don't find it!!! It's just gonna take some time to work the area. I wish I got up there this winter.

PLEASE READ..ok guys Ive never really been allergic to poison ivy....last week I walk past some leaves that rubbed my forehead. And now got the shit on my face in my damn eye....well I ended up having to go to ER over poison ivy got in my eyes. So watch out the Dr said there's really bad poison ivy this yr.:tiphat:
Sorry to hear that. I bet that feels really bad! Praying for you brother!

I always string trim poison ivy whenever I see it. If you don't it will come out and slap you in the face. Had some close calls before. Its a war out there. Just have to be careful. If you aren't too sensitive, you can touch the brown stems or roots, but green stems and leaves are potent with the poisonous oil.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Those are taking root good seems like? I went this evening and put a few stakes in my largest plants. I got alot of stuff to get planted in my guerilla site. But I think farmers almanac says June 6-9 is bad to plant in ground plants?? Don't know if I read it right, but does anybody know if that's correct. Does anybody know if that's correct?? Thanks

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are taking root good seems like? I went this evening and put a few stakes in my largest plants. I got alot of stuff to get planted in my guerilla site. But I think farmers almanac says June 6-9 is bad to plant in ground plants?? Don't know if I read it right, but does anybody know if that's correct. Does anybody know if that's correct?? Thanks

Thanks! Yeah, we caught the wave! There was perfect weather the first week. Regular misty light rain! God takes good care of us!

I wouldn't think it would be a problem to plant right now. What is that based off of, moon phases?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I think its moon phases. I'm just looking for every advantage I can get. I just wonder if many guys go by that?? I'm having a time with snails. Ive got beer, snail bait at every area plants are. These things are my worst problem. They will ate the leaves off and slime and stem all that's left. I'm trying to keep 10-12 plants from getting destroyed so I can take them to my guerilla site. There's alot of water running off the mtns and I guess these things like to be around water. I'm going keep them inside at night if I have too for a wk or so til I get them all planted. Ive got carry supplies in, and come back and carry plants in. I can probably only get 5-6 plants carried in at a time and not damage them to bad. Ive got some smaller ones I might be able to get in my back pack but im not sure there big enough to be left alone. I'm gonna plant everything i have left around here and what I can't fit in my SP 250 Mars Hydro grow im gonna put a few in containers and some to guerilla site. Ive got more seedlings than I can get planted....Ive been so busy guys with all the indoor stuff Ive dragged ass on my guerilla stuff. But everybody knows guerilla growing is a coin flip. You can't really predict anything out in mother nature

Pipeline, thanks pal. I think the shot and cream they gave me is gonna work...fingers crossed. God bless you friend!!!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was interesting, i just had 1 plant affected by slugs this year. It dries out well here so slugs aren't really a problem.

That's good to have extra seedlings. Get them in the ground! I plant a little closer together. Do what you have to do. How many holes do you have to dig?

I go straight from the germination flat into the ground so I don't have to mess with all the weight and numbers! Easy button! :smoke:

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It was interesting, i just had 1 plant affected by slugs this year. It dries out well here so slugs aren't really a problem.

That's good to have extra seedlings. Get them in the ground! I plant a little closer together. Do what you have to do. How many holes do you have to dig?

I go straight from the germination flat into the ground so I don't have to mess with all the weight and numbers! Easy button! :smoke:

View Image

Well ive been transplanting my seedlings into 1/2 or 1gal pots after I remove then from 8oz foam cups I start in. Then putting them outside were I can tend to them close. The snails aren't around my gorilla site. And even my container plants I have a little trouble with snails. It's been a really wet last few wks around here and really hard keeping them from getting destroyed. It got really windy and heavy rains last week and kinda blew some leaves off my container plants. But yea Ive got alot of holes to dig, at least 20. It may end up beening more. I think plant until July 1ish if the plants are healthy and got a little size to them. I planted this site pretty late last yr with some GG4 xs and some other stuff. It was regular seeds so I had to sort out the males last year. Ive only got fems planted this year. So I don't gotta worry about digging holes for possible males this year. But im gonna try and knock out some holes and get the rest of my ladies in the ground this week. Hopefully get most of them planted and get almost 2mths -1 1/2 mths at least. I think around here they'll start flowering late July. Some of my GG4 xs seemed to start flowering maybe around mid July in this Guerilla site im using. But we'll have to see how it goes. You guys stay safe #1.:tiphat:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
PLEASE READ.....last week I walk past some leaves that rubbed my forehead. And now got the shit on my face in my damn eye....well I ended up having to go to ER over poison ivy got in my eyes. So watch out the Dr said there's really bad poison ivy this yr.:tiphat:

In 1980 I invented the best remedy for poison ivy.
It works for poison oak too..

I used to do a lot of camping, and I experimented around out of desperation, because bad poison ivy is miserable.

Disclaimer: This is not some magic elixir, but it works better than Calamine lotion or anything else..
And it's not gonna work if you get poison Ivy in your eyes..

Here's how to make it:
Don't clean your bong or water pipe for longer than you would normally let it go...
Let the bong water get pretty disgusting...

Pour the disgusting bong water thru paper coffee filters..
It should end up being clear and having a bright yellow color like urine or beer..

bottle it and save it...
It will have a slight odor, but it won't stink like your bong...

When you get poison ivy, apply the filtered bong water with a cotton ball, like you would with Calamine lotion..
Just dab it on and allow it to dry...

It will dry up the poison ivy blisters way faster than anything else i have tried..

It's not magic, but it's the best remedy there is..

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
In 1980 I invented the best remedy for poison ivy.
It works for poison oak too..

I used to do a lot of camping, and I experimented around out of desperation, because bad poison ivy is miserable.

Disclaimer: This is not some magic elixir, but it works better than Calamine lotion or anything else..
And it's not gonna work if you get poison Ivy in your eyes..

Here's how to make it:
Don't clean your bong or water pipe for longer than you would normally let it go...
Let the bong water get pretty disgusting...

Pour the disgusting bong water thru coffee filters..
It should end up being clear and having a bright yellow color like urine or beer..

bottle it and save it...
It will have an odor, but it won't stink like your bong...

When you get poison ivy, apply the bong water with a cotton ball, like you would with Calamine lotion..
Just dab it on and allow it to dry...

It will dry up the poison ivy blisters way faster than anything else i have tried..

It's not magic, but it's the best remedy there is..

Well my bong was in my storage unit that had all my grow stuff in that I lost yrs ago. I started to get some leaves off a plant and chopped them up some and rub on the poison, but I didn't. I think the shot I got really helped alot. But thanks Id try it if I had a bong. Like I was saying I haven't got poison ivy since I was a kid. Ive rubbed it on my arms and it wouldn't bother me. But this year I barely had a poison leaves graze my forehead and that was it. Thanks alot guys it's always good to have a home remedy :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts