What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

small 5x5 greenhouse grow

jwm

Veteran
indoor under LED starter light

indoor under LED starter light

Started 2 indoors under an led light I use to start my plants just to see if they'd do anything.

We have restrictions on how many we're legally able to grow at one time so I didn't want to put more than 4 in the greenhouse.
I'm a bit surprised actually.
Should give me a decent sample of what's to come...

6-4.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 62

Chappi

Be careful when you bring something from outside indoor, the bugs on them have no predators, therefore they bugs could go nuts and destroy your flowers. I personally recommend leaving them outdoors. Running more than your legal limit is not felony type issue so I wouldn’t worry too much. Usually they just make you cull the extra plants.

jwm

Veteran
Hey Chappi....the plants in the gh will stay there full season.
Lovin' the gh, first time growing in one.
Had 2 others i left inside under my starter light to see what they would do. I don't really need/want more than one-two females. I'm not a heavy flower smoker, prefer old school hashes and grow as much for fun as anything.

6-20.jpg

flower.jpg

jwm

Veteran
male or female?

male or female?

the other two are def female, this one i'm not sure yet?
these are the same plant except of course the bud shot. just threw that one in...
pretty distinct differences between the 3 remaining plants. one is very sativa in structure, the others a bit more indica.

6-30.jpg

6-3-1.jpg

6-30-2.jpg

6-30-3.jpg

Last edited:

Chappi

jwm

Veteran
7-27.jpg

7-27-19.jpg

Was getting a bit of yellowing so added a few cups of chicken manure to green them up while pulling the faded leaves.
Other than that and some worm castings this super soil mix is preforming as advertised.
I'll add molasses during flower.

jwm

Veteran
We're getting there. Some of the leafs are a bit pale for my liking
but I'm thinking most of it is normal transition.
I've reinforced w/ worm castings and chicken manure twice in the last couple weeks, watered in w/ molasses..
I'm not going to adjust much more at this stage as the grow has been one of my most easy, maintenance free. And I'm not falling into the "throw everything you have at 'em" mentality like some growers succumb to.
The gh has been huge in keeping the high winds to a minimum. Otherwise the wind just beats the shit out of them on this bluff.
Def going to 15 gl pots next year. 5 gl pots outdoors don't cut it.

aug 16.jpg
sativa dom will finish weeks behind her sister.

aug 16 1.jpg

jwm

Veteran
Ok, so made a mistake putting these outside in only 5 gl pots...plants are too big for that amount of soil.
Both are early in flower but yellowing WAY TOO FAST. I'm simply run out of juice and soil.
They'll continue to flower but quantity and quality will suffer.
So I've topped dress each with about 3-4 cups of composted chicken manure.
We'll see what happens.

jwm

Veteran
9-28.jpg

Decided to transplant into inexpensive 10 gl cloth pots w/ Roots organic and worm castings.
I should see things progressing faster by the weekend.