What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT!

Sunshineinabag

You got it from a homeless person just recently and dont know what it is but have been growing and toking it since Bob was around, how does that work?

I know right? God forbid I b stoned and screw up my explanation....lmao,I love how rather then point it out like a mature adult u choose to be condescending! I'll remember this from u in the future......then again after the time you have been here to act like this? Pathetic excuse for adult behavior! Thank you for allowing me to avoid u cheaply

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.

Lmao oh I see we got anal retentive trolls here who feel the need to act like immature kids in Junior high ......I have a pre-existing cultivar that's been grown in this state since the 50's but it doesn't have a fancy name sorry troll boys.....the her the homeless guy had came from Rhode island where he was visiting family I guess it doesn't matter......it's exactly like tlhe stuff we had up here back then! It's not as good nowadays (the local cultivar) but the two beans I found give me hope that I can use them to breed with back into the orig stuff. I didn't realize that I was under scrutiny of cnn employees who wanna push buttons and say stupid comments at a cannabis site where folks used to come to share...converse ....and learn.....how ironic some here show their true colors by lashing out like temper tantrum kids.:laughing:

Sunshineinabag

I find it sounds fishy a bum that begs for loose change just happens to have the magic weed and gives it away. My BS meter is pegged.

Your meter is broken 😢

So if someone is homeless they can't have access to top shelf flowers? The idiocy behind some of these comments disturbs me! There's some really fucked up people online

Sunshineinabag

This story doesn’t make any sense at all. Why did the homeless guy need to get rid of his magic grown by unicorns weed when going out of the state? Was he flying? First class or business ? Bob Marley died 38 years ago and you’ve already posted a photo of the plant being grown. I love these silly made up urban legend stories designed to hype up something. I’m honestly surprised the homeless guy wasn’t on his way to a grateful dead concert but met bob Marley on the way, who let him shag his mrs in exchange for magic weed grown by elvis’s mums brothers pet unicorn using only unicorn dung to fertilise the soil that came from Jamaica.

Why are you here? Leave u uk troll! How ironic u go out of your way to call others clowns....79 posts.....arrogant ......pissy..... asshole......take your misdirected hostility and pack it!

Sunshineinabag

Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.

I've sowed this cultivar CANNABIS! YEAH since 1985....now your delusional rants about Bob marley and the other verbal diarrhea are all directly related to your reading things wrong ....OF COURSE! LMAO GET OUTA HERE TROLLS!

420empire

Veteran
Your meter is broken ��

So if someone is homeless they can't have access to top shelf flowers? The idiocy behind some of these comments disturbs me! There's some really fucked up people online

The truth!

Will you try em outside brother. Great story, and it looks nice.

Bless

Sunshineinabag

He sprouted them 40 years ago…. He’s just trying to hype up a miracle homeless veteran bob Marley unicorn strain now.... and the stories shocking even for a 6year old. I’m guessing he has seeds that he wants to sell for 500 a pack………… yawn

Why are misanthropes juiced by misdirected bullchit even bother coming here?