What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest CBD Content strain?

LucaRusso

CBD

CBD

Hi guys, as I know, CBD products are very good for problems with stress and anxiety. In past I had problems with stress and I tried CBD tea and the effect was very good. As I know CBD products have a large number of products on market and the dosage depends on you. So even each product can have the highest dosage of CBD because there is no a clear way for everyone which dosage will work and which no. U will have to try different mediums and dosages until you find what works best for you. My opinion is that CBD oil can have the highest level, if u are interested where to buy CBD oil or want more info about it can check the link below, good luck guys!!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Through TLC (thin layer chromatography), we hybridized a few CBD hemp strains for personal use (not acreage), mainly P-3 from CO, breeders pack. It's between 20-22%. Working on Durban Potion (23.2% CBD, <0.119% thc) x P-3. Leaves show 22.8 CBD <0.2 thc.

iBogart

Veteran
Looking for some cbd hemp strains that taste like marijuana. I got some lifter and some cherry wine but to me they smell like potpourri and taste like a campfire.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The uniqueness of the taste of CBD may surprise – or disappoint – you. What you will be tasting is the combination of the plant’s organic compounds, which include chlorophyll, cannabinoids, and terpenes. Some consumers like the taste of CBD, describing it as an “earthy”, “grassy”, “peaty” taste – and with a hint of “nuttiness”, some even claim. To call a spade a “spade”, CBD tastes like cannabis, period.

The most common ways to take CBD are to eat it (in capsule form or incorporated into a CBD infused “edible” such as a candy or baked good) or to administer a CBD oil sublingually, which is when you put drops under your tongue to be absorbed through the mucous membrane. When you ingest CBD oil, it will definitely have that taste, even if citrus or other flavors have been added in by the manufacturer. It is possible to add drops of CBD oil to a beverage (coffee or smoothie) or into food (fruit, frozen yogurt, soup) to mask its flavor, but this is not an ideal delivery method for this form of CBD. CBD tinctures are also available; again, how they taste will depend on their concentration and how they are made.

iBogart

Veteran
The uniqueness of the taste of CBD may surprise – or disappoint – you. What you will be tasting is the combination of the plant’s organic compounds, which include chlorophyll, cannabinoids, and terpenes. Some consumers like the taste of CBD, describing it as an “earthy”, “grassy”, “peaty” taste – and with a hint of “nuttiness”, some even claim. To call a spade a “spade”, CBD tastes like cannabis, period.

Not cannabis that gets you high, or not the ones I tried. I'm looking for that funky, skunky, sour flavor and smell that we're all familiar with. Shit, brick weed tastes more like marijauna than lifter or cherry wine hemp.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not cannabis that gets you high, or not the ones I tried. I'm looking for that funky, skunky, sour flavor and smell that we're all familiar with. Shit, brick weed tastes more like marijauna than lifter or cherry wine hemp.

EXACTLY my point I made prior. HEMP doesn't do it. Like smoking a rope (which was hemp back in the day....my dad had a 1/2 dozen)

CBD "rich" strains (both CBD and cannabis, likely indica....we have hybridized several and very palatable taste) with probably 1:1 or 2:1 tastes good because of cannabis terpenes outweighing the CBD hemp nastiness.

Again, that's why MOST CBD products are made with sweets, etc.

Good luck!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Grew a bunch seeds out and had several keepers that smell funky fruity and taste great. All of the euro stuff produced good keepers and the Oregon cbd stuff has some nice examples. You really can’t smell, taste, or see the difference in cbd or thc flower at this point.

iBogart

Veteran
Grew a bunch seeds out and had several keepers that smell funky fruity and taste great. All of the euro stuff produced good keepers and the Oregon cbd stuff has some nice examples. You really can’t smell, taste, or see the difference in cbd or thc flower at this point.

Does that cbd flower test out under .03% delta 9?

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yes, grown indoors. Total cannabinoids will be close to 20% and cbd 15-18%. Delta 9 is always below .3% but total thc is tricky but several plants are below .4% total thc with a cbd number closer to 12-13%

Sante

In DoPa
Yes these are the best ones.

Also MM Genetics makes good High CBD strains.

Almost stabile Hybrids.

Candida CD-1 (Medical Marijuana Genetics): Candida CD-1 is an extremely popular medicinal cannabis strain, boasting one of the highest CBD concentrations of any strain currently on the market (up to 20%). It is known to produce two unique phenotypes, an indica and a sativa. Candida CD-1 tends to flower in just 9 weeks and contains less than 1% THC.

They have also MASTERHEMP today that is up to 30% CBD and less than 1% THC
MM GENETICS - MASTERHEMP check them out also.
I have seen lab results whit 16-18% CBD from these actually
OK results shows NOT 30 CBD
16-18% they show.

Anyway 15%+ CBD is crazy ! ALOT it is

There is also more important things.
USE ALSO UV LIGHTS if you do them indoors.

Most led got UV today. Then you dont need extra UV

If you use HPS then add some UV light from ZOO shop.
Terrarium lights.

UV actually boost CBD i have read.

if you grow outside you have naturally UV.

Indoors you can add this if you dont have any UV like HPS lights

I have read tests before,

The UV did boost CBD.
only CBD,

UV dont boost the THC
this was professionals LAB tested i read about before.

If you only grow high CBD plants ? Try also have som extra UV even if you have led light with UV. They are not so strong anyway.

You maybe want add even more.
Like 50w UV light in 100cm area.
And maybe 100-150w UV lamp if you run HPS or other lights withous UV.

Also nutrients you want something that boosts the OIL levels i have read.

I must stop writing now sorry. I need food now PANIK.
I can write the Nutrients that boost CBD oil levels they claim .
i know both chemical and organic , there is different brands and so.

MUST go now
i write more later :)

sorry

see ya later aligator
:thinking:

meltybubble

I’m running one called CBD candy, high in both CBD and THC.
Kinda know what kind of effects it gives with the higher CBD so am looking well forward to it.
All being well it’ll be great for meds with and hopefully a lovely smoke.