What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 x Haze (Mr. Nice) & Midnight Biscuit (Doobie Duck)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
NL5xHaze
6 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Koondense

Veteran
Just discovered this thread.
Lovely job Paddi, the girls look amazing! Gotta get me some NL5xHaze :)

Cheers

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Welcome Koondense :)

How's she smelling buddy? Nice job on the pics too!
I guess the whole neighbourhood smells. They love it. At least I hope so ;)

I love hairy sticky girls. Dont we all do that?

picture.php

This one is a NL5xHaze flowered for 7 weeks so far.

P :smoke:

SourDank

Veteran
They look amazing Paddi! :biggrin: I have to ask, when did you buy those NL5 x Haze? Is that new stock or you save those from older beans? They truly look incredible my friend :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
What led are you using also what soil mix and nutes? Looks great!

Also read recently that Nevil believed the strains Shanti returned to him had been crossed back to NL5. Your NL x Haze certainly look super wide leaved and that pic at 7 weeks is certainly very fast for a Haze. I have a pack of Nevil's Haze from like 3 years ago I hope to try before the end of the year.

Here is Old-timers Haze at day 133 of 11/13 for comparison. I want to add that the Current offering from Sensi Seeds NL5 x NL2 resulted in more narrow leaved plants than these NL5 Haze. I am wondering if that soil is on the high end of N but Macro Profile seems fine as they are nice and green.

picture.php

Best,
LT

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
What led are you using also what soil mix and nutes? Looks great!

Also read recently that Nevil believed the strains Shanti returned to him had been crossed back to NL5. Your NL x Haze certainly look super wide leaved and that pic at 7 weeks is certainly very fast for a Haze. I have a pack of Nevil's Haze from like 3 years ago I hope to try before the end of the year.

Here is Old-timers Haze at day 133 of 11/13 for comparison. I want to add that the Current offering from Sensi Seeds NL5 x NL2 resulted in more narrow leaved plants than these NL5 Haze. I am wondering if that soil is on the high end of N but Macro Profile seems fine as they are nice and green.

View Image

Best,
LT
Hi LT. Thanks for your input. Do you have a whole-plant pic. 133 days is a very long time...

I´ve grown Mr, Nice´s NL5 x H before. You can see them here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346486&page=5

You can also see L.A. Confidential - lovely girl, tasting really superb.

My light:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soil. I buy in the local gardencenter. normally in 50 liters bags.
Nutes: Canna Terra - vegge and flower. And PK 13/13 for the last 2-5 flowerweeks. Plus some "flowerbooster" if it´s on sale.
+ care and love

Soil could be (this is a very small bag):

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
They look amazing Paddi! :biggrin: I have to ask, when did you buy those NL5 x Haze? Is that new stock or you save those from older beans? They truly look incredible my friend :tiphat:
Hi SD and thanks :) I grew the first seeds from this packet about 1½ year ago. And that leads me to guess that they are 2-5 years old. But I really dont know

P :smoke:

LostTribe

Premium user
Hi LT. Thanks for your input. Do you have a whole-plant pic. 133 days is a very long time...

I´ve grown Mr, Nice´s NL5 x H before. You can see them here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346486&page=5

You can also see L.A. Confidential - lovely girl, tasting really superb.

My light:

View Image

View Image

View Image

Soil. I buy in the local gardencenter. normally in 50 liters bags.
Nutes: Canna Terra - vegge and flower. And PK 13/13 for the last 2-5 flowerweeks. Plus some "flowerbooster" if it´s on sale.
+ care and love

Soil could be (this is a very small bag):

View Image

View Image

P

I do have a bunch of pics of the ACE Purple OT Haze in my album in my vault folder I think. Heres a couple.

55 days
picture.php

about 100 days
picture.php

133 days
picture.php

Crazy old school church incense with dark berry liquor background. Outstanding high hope to run my f2's.

Best,
LT

sshz

420giveaway
I grew the NL5 X Haze from Sensi many years ago.......they looked much different than yours, but I'm guessing it was because of light intensity. Mine were under a couple 1000 watt HPS and they grew up to be MONSTERS- tall plants with gigantic cola's.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I grew the NL5 X Haze from Sensi many years ago.......they looked much different than yours, but I'm guessing it was because of light intensity. Mine were under a couple 1000 watt HPS and they grew up to be MONSTERS- tall plants with gigantic cola's.
HI sshz. My tents are small, and I have limited height. I let them veg for minimum, and top them willingly.
And all that gives me relativ smal plants and buds.
But it really fulfill my small hobby grow-dreams.

Here´s Midnight Biscuit.
Flowered for 7 weeks.

Her best side:
picture.php

Her less best side:
picture.php

BUT, as my good old friend esbe once told me.
Our girls look the best all around.
I guess he´s right.

picture.php

picture.php

P

sshz

420giveaway
The only other thing I remember is they took a long, long time to really finish off well. I'm curious how the strains quality has held up almost 40 years later???

SourDank

Veteran
I just looked at your last thread, I see they went about 10 weeks for you. They looked great man, how was the smoke? Did you find it to be more Sativa or lean more to the NL5 side of things for you? She sure was pretty tho :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts