What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We need a Consumers Report entity for seeds

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Most expensive pack I ever purchased was Sensi's Mother Finest. Zero germination rates. Man was I pissed. Still a bit disgruntled.

This week I hit up Painz about some old stock. I recommend looking in his albums. Lots of oldie but goodies.

Anyways I noticed a fat stack of Mothers Finest seeds. Between them being from Sensi (only postive sensi experience I have has was someone elses grow over 20 years ago) and the fact they are old. Still so tempted to try. I remember how much I looked forward to growing them.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I try a couple at a time until I find something that seems to work. After a fail i let them dry out and try again. I've even carefully split the hull apart and "pop" the tail springs out. Lol.

I'd love to get my hand on RGS oldest stock. I'd even give them back half the new seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts