Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Thread Title Search
Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 04:37 PM #2361
Omarlittle

Omarlittle will become famous soon enoughOmarlittle will become famous soon enough
Let me show some fruitbowl on the first day of week 6 12/12. Now i'm in the end of the week 7, flowers are bigger, i'll made some photos for the harvest begginning of july.

Here is the full box, fruitbowl are the 4 on the middle:

I see 3 different phenos. 1 sativa on the bud structure, smelling more citric, 1 more indica buds seems harder and large pistils. This 2 phenos got the same tall and large leaves.

The third pheno is in my testbox 60*60 under eco300w. Very late on sprouting and growth but catch up when they were flowering. This pheno is very tall, seems to be a good producer:

Omarlittle is offline Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:41 PM #2362
Omarlittle

Omarlittle will become famous soon enoughOmarlittle will become famous soon enough
Here are some zoom photos on the 4 in the big box:

Omarlittle is offline Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:28 PM #2363
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Anyone wonder about the meanings of your dreams?
I awoke this morning after dreaming I was walking in a field of Sour D bx......lol wait till my therapist hears this one.
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote