What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
first up Blackberry Forum(blackberry leaning pheno), then 2 pics of Pre 98 x Green Crack by Melting Pot..thanks...then 2 pics of Deez x SFV bx2 aka DJXX Headband...Deez is actually pollens collected from SD ibl and Original Diesel(AJ's cut aka weasel) and i mixed them(which was a dumb move)and pollinated several...so whichever diesel comes through...it's all good...i have popped about 30 of those and this looks like the best one yet...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_1545.jpg
    SAM_1545.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1533.jpg
    SAM_1533.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_1534.jpg
    SAM_1534.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SAM_1539.jpg
    SAM_1539.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1544.JPG
    SAM_1544.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 15

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see that BubbaCush still in rotation, brother.
Always a great variety over there!:tiphat:

Mikenite69

Veteran
hey Dj here are some begining week 4 shots 3 lime cookie phenos

hey Dj here are some begining week 4 shots 3 lime cookie phenos

DJXX

Veteran
sweet cookies there mike...i love my lime forums...what day are they...dj

thanks for putting up pics mane...

Mikenite69

Veteran
some more shots....

some more shots....

here is my peyote purple a frosty girl week 4

dutch passion blueberry sativa

now some frosty redeyed girls

DJXX

Veteran
on day 52...goin 65 ish...20 clear 60 amber 20 clear...hopefully sooner i want to taste her ..dj

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dayum! thats as frosty as it gets!

lol almost done baking :D

The names always give way to humor :)

Awesome shots brother! What other gems do you behold in your fun house?

:joint:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loven the show, dj...
Working magic in that kitchen...

:kewlpics::respect:

Man, Id dig a day spent token your jar collection ..
Got to be some beautiful sights and smells.

Good vibes to you and yours...

A

acridlab

I know it's a lil early to b showing off, but here's my sour kush x animal/ tahoe .. it's in week 5, smelling awesome,, like Robitussin.. straight up. I'm gonna b really happy if this comes out decent,, fingers crossed,,, peace
picture.php

A

acridlab

thanks, d.j. and yeah, we made this cross. i reversed a cut brought to us from san diego,, labeled as (gsc x fire og) x tahoe og.. and hit our favorite sour kush "reservas".. its really coming out killer, frostier than my sour, and with similar yield qualities. still trying to get any info on the animal/tahoe,, maybe theres some san diego natives looking that could enlighten me,, got it about a year ago,, n i know for sure it was driven straight from diego.. i have a shitty photo of it on the cookie cross thread.. anyhow,,
PEEEAAACCCE

Mikenite69

Veteran
That plant looks like some fire acridlab but hopefully that smell changes. I hate the smell and taste of robatussin. Lol. Reminds me of when I was younger and got sick. That shit use to make me gag everytime I had to take some.

A

acridlab

That plant looks like some fire acridlab but hopefully that smell changes. I hate the smell and taste of robatussin. Lol. Reminds me of when I was younger and got sick. That shit use to make me gag everytime I had to take some.

lol, thats funny,, i kinda hate that smell too, but thats the only thing i can think of when i pinch some sugar leafs n do the smell test,, its powerful too, not just a hint or anything,, i cant even imagine where these aromas are coming from, its a quasi poly hybrid, lol,, maybe the cherry pie background?? i dunno,, it looks "alot" like its sour kush mom, but the sour has a loud green apple scent in early flower,, this thing is like cherry cough syrup/robitussin type scent.. either way I'm really happy cuz I've been trying to do some chuck"n for a while now with my sour and 18 but with shitty results.. i think some people are right when it comes to breeding with fems,, its a pain in the ass…but if u think about it, the 18 was a s1 of from an s1.. so i know it can be done.. anyhow,, I'm all hopped up on coffee 1800 n 18.. beautiful start to my day… peace,, n by the way,, this thread is a damn relief.. thanks for getting it going

S

sourpuss

Funny the aromas that come from poly crosses. Just haf some citrus orange phenos pop out of no where with some s3lf made seeds. Shows the diversity of the strains these days.

DJXX

Veteran
sup mike and acridlab...robatussin....i guess you can really say yours is a medical strain..... acidlab those leaves remind me of something i have seen on here or elsewhere...would you say they look like the leaves on the OG18...almost alien kush looking...no quite spiking and curling up enuff....dj

A

acridlab

Here's the parents, first ones sour, then the animal, then the cross,, looks like the sour in early flower for sure.. I don't have good photos of the animal/tahoe,, but I'm getting the cut back in a few weeks when I have room..
Dj, now that u say that, it reminds me of the strawberry fire plant,, that's gotta b a good thing:)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
i see what i am talking about in the sour pic...and thats sourkush from RP...i think that is what you said..dj