What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains do you ladies prefer?

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i was outside in the garden today and stumbled upon this plant that could be the answer to Mrs. Hush's problem.
i bought it from an herbal medicine plant stand at a local farmers market.

it is called 'Monk's Pepper'-- Vitex agnus-castus

i originally bought it as camo for our backyard girls because it has the exact shape of leaf as Cannabis but without serrated edges and more of a dark green waxy leaf.
anyway on the tag it says that it is good for PMS, menopause etc

i thought maybe this could be good to check out.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:tiphat:

I am sure that most herbal apothekes will have it in tincture form.
Just bring in the botanical name.

This tincture together with one of their recommended 'women's teas' will hopefully help.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
aridbud has obviously has some higher herbalist skills here so pick her brain too....j

I've read Blue Dream and Medicine Woman is suggested for dysmenorrhea/cramps.

Indica strains and sublingual tinctures would work....or it did supposedly for Queen Victoria.

Supplements to ease symptoms:

MAGNESIUM Relaxes the uterine muscles and relieves the symptoms of primary dysmenorrhea. Take up to 360 mg daily starting the day before your period is due

ZINC The exact mechanism by which zinc prevents primary dysmenorrhea is unknown, although it appears to involve prostglandin inhibition of some sort. Take up to 30 mg of zinc daily during your period to prevent cramps. Take zinc supplements with food to avoid stomach upset.

POTASSIUM Low potassium levels can contribute to muscle cramping in general, so supplementing with potassium during your period may lessen primary dysmenorrhea. Supplement with up to 400 mg a day during your period

Vitamin B Complex or Vitamin B1,. Intake of Vitamin B1 (thiamine)assists in 87% relief .
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8935744

Study Summary: Out of 556 women with moderate to severe primary dysmenorrhea, 100mg of thiamine hydrochloride for 90 days completely eliminated menstrual cramps in 87% of the treatment group members and greatly reduced the pain in another 8% of the women. Apparently thiamine deficiency is quite common.......

And is it dysmenorrhea or could it be worse- endometrial/PID????

I wish your partner less pain, more relief.

sprinkl

Veteran
Mine needs sativa during the day or she'll be very passive. For me, whether I'm active or not while high depends more on my mindset of what I want to get done than the high, though getting started can be harder on indica's.
I need sativa at night, too sedating indica's put me to sleep within the hour. While she can stay up just as long with or without indica. Maybe I just need to get more sleep though :)

GrowDude

Super trippy and super stoney... the extremes should be avoided. A Hybrid Buzz that is gentle to the senses should do.

Like Blueberry x Og Kush crosses, UK Cheese, Ugorg Blues, Jilly Bean, Wappa (Shiva Skunk in my opinion), Mandalas Chill-OM and Rishi Kush also read good things about Tangie.

"This, my girlfriend liked very much, and said she would purchase my next bag of Tangie."

:biggrin:

Ttystikk

The women in my circle of acquaintances seem to prefer my Jillybean and bubblegum, to the point of asking for them by name.

yep strawberry is the go to choice for ladies here.
Understandable though, it is tasty as fuck. lol

cheers,.............................................gps

Bongstar420

Is it me or is this forum mostly men talking about the women they supply?

Why don't women grow?

Its rhetorical. We know why.

KateJ

Hi everyone,
me personally, it depends on what kind of mood I am in. I like something mild or weak when I have to get things done and need to be in my right mind to prioritize.

However, when I need sleep or when it's that time of the month I look for something that has a little bit more to offer.

Lately I have been enjoying motorbreath. As far as my mild sauce, I love the killingfields dark purple pheno. Just my 2cents.

jump /injack

Veteran
https://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/we-tried-a-vaginal-cannabis-suppository-so-you-dont-have-to

Hush, here is the article that I was referring to, try googling it at "cannabis vaginal suppositories" for more articles on this.

"If you’re one of the approximately 3.4 billion women on Earth, you recognize that awful, all-too-familiar feeling. Each month, your monthly visitor “Auntie Flo” comes to visit and your uterus basically explodes.

As a female of child-bearing age, I am no exception. It was “that time of the month,” when abruptly during my workday, I became aware of a terrible sensation in my gut. My inflamed uterus had expanded and my entire midsection began cramping, leaving me feeling bloated, nauseous, and generally uncomfortable......" Go to the Google site and there are products on the market for sale that might help, told my daughter about them.

I'm lucky in that my wife likes the same strains I do. She's into the sour funky fuely ones like OG Kush, Cookies, Sour D, Chemdawg and Bubba Kush.

Apache Kush

blue dream...

I read in a interview of this lead singer in a band I follow (Slightly Stoopid fyi)
and he said its his girlfriends/wifes favorite strain.
Somthing about it being a good all day kind of buzz not to Idica heavy...
she was still able to go run errands or play in the garden etc.

Its a good strain and it was my grower buddys gf's fav too. Its a hybrid so makes sense

any stooopid fans? PM me haha going to show again soon

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

Serious likes to say the kali mist is reported effective for menstral pains. Seen several reports to this.

My x always prefers clear head sativas ( cheese, flo, Sage) whenever pos. w the exception of random migraines, when lo light and strong Indi's were the tickit.

Its bogus. Kali must is a nice pain reliever for a sativa but my wife dosent find it effective at all for menstrual pain nor does any woman I've given it too.

It's still good shit.

I like how it's the ladies forum asking ladies and the fist page looked to be all guys talkimg about what their women like :laughing:

Slipnot

Well strains i like are med to high yielding , not long flowering times , insect resistant, easy to grow.
My choice for 2016 is HSO purple train wreck she is a natural beauty and bushes out with out any training and pretty sure the smell and quality will be top notch

Attachments

• IMG3697.jpg
    IMG3697.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 53

Cannagirl

I tend to like Sativas during the day and Indicas at night (great for movies with good graphics). A few fave Sativas: God's Gift, Ammesia Haze, Frostbite, Super Silver Haze, Annunaki, Dr. Grinspoon, Martian Mean Green. New York City Diesel, if I had to pick only one strain. Most amazing aroma, taste, I can pick it out of a crowded coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Makes me feel better just smelling a bag of it, however, it seems all people grow now are Sour Diesel strains. Perhaps it's just me but I prefer NYCD without the Sour.

Buddle

Veteran
I like Girl Scout Cookie, Sage, Sfv Og, ECSD, Pure Kush, Original Diesel, SSSDH. Mass Super Skunk, Giesel, BC Mango.

Latest posts

Latest posts