What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys. I have not shared a smoke report since 2008 when I did an ssh smoke report. I figure it's time. Some folks have been waiting for a report on this new cross. I have gotten a bunch of messages asking, so here goes.

Pics at the end. you have to read. I dont do these often, so read it. lol

This is a cross of LVPK (ma) X Neville's Haze (pa). It originally was made by icmag member Dominican Green, hydro sun, and me. Dg, and hs are super talented guys. Dg calls his asteroid. He gave out beans to a bunch of folk as gifts and I received some. I popped 5 beans and got two keeper female phenos. Now I have worked on it further for the past several years.

This review is of Pheno Lime-Warp. No association to Texada time warp. It's just Word Play on the phrase Time-Warp.

smell. 10/10. It smells exactly like a limeade from sonic. citrus fresh cut limes with sugar.

Taste. 10/10 It tastes exactly like is smells! Delicious! Like a Lime jolly rancher or limeade.

Look 10/10. turns Purple and Blue and frosts up like crazy. dense buds. resembles the lvpk but makes bigger buds.

High. 9/10. the lvpk is stronger still, and more intense. The lime warp is pure euphoria. no paranoia. Initial head rush followed by floaty body buzz. Makes you feel super comfortable even in a shitty chair.

Medical use. 10/10 It is sooo sooo good for stomach pain and anxiety.

flower time 9-10 weeks for best medical effect.

light eater at some points. Heavy at others. She's a fickle girl. Hermes easy from light leaks.

over all 9.8/10

Newer pics

Older pics

Post Edited June 1st 2017 to replace two old pictures with two newer ones, and update some info on growing her.

Last edited:

gertnaerd

yap ...nice read and the pictures ...i nearly didn#t see them ,because i was so into reading this nice report...hrhrhr :biggrin:

with the part: "...makes you feel comfortable,even in a shitty chair ...you got me...really good writing....more of this
:thank you:

I

icon

rad dude... lvpk is strong meds for sure i find it good for sleep & body aches i got 1 going now from my own stash of fems i made got to make more i only have a couple left.......(makes you feel super comfortable even in a shitty chair) LMAO!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty very much guys.

I made bho from the sugar shake. it is like opium strong. You lose the will to speak or move, then you fall asleep for like 8 hours.

Also I treated second degree grease burns with bho tincture and it made the scares go away in 1 week even though the doctor said it would take a whole year.

I hit that bho last sentence and now I am having trouble finishing this post. good night for now.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^you should. Itis hard to get a bad pheno when you start with two of the most potent stable strains out there

stussy22

trichs look like fresh untracked pow on a nice mountain.

Can't see the looks of the LVPK in there.

How did the Ziggy turn out ? Or is that another run ?

keep on keeping on.

stu :joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ziggy wont be for a little while, but it is looking great so far. I'll get a report out on that for you guys when she's done.

ty for the compliments!

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good job HZ..looks fabulous. I'm betting the "before the chop" pix would have been real nice...be well, DD

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^
Thanks for the compliments and checking out my report DD!

I really try to limit my pics. I just do my med thing.

Superstone

Excellent report...I can almost taste the lime and feel the effects from my shitty chair.Really sounds like a great strain! :respect:

G

Guest3498

Looking absolutely killer! Nice work man!

DG is a fuckin master :yes: I've got some gunpowder (asteroid bx'd to lvpk again) almost at day 50, looks like bubba but more caked up and smells like bubblegum

Latest posts

Latest posts