What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 CBD GREENHOUSE GROW

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello all and welcome to North Dakota. While the State MMJ program is still very dysfunctional. Life moves on. I suffer with chronic pain and my wife has cancer. Can't get a doctor to prescribe cannabis for either of us. So we will grow our own.
We will be growing 10 to 12 plants. They are all regular seeds. So I will have a few mail plants to cull. I'm not looking to make seeds this season.

Only looking to have enough bud for momma and I to be comfortable with. Hopefully soon North Dakota can stop monopolizing the industry for profit only and actually help people.
These are the CBD strains I will be running.
Ace seeds, Lebanese and Lebanese x Erdpurt.

Green Mountain seeds, Grape. This is a Purple phenotype of Highland Nepalese.

Tropical seeds, Baglung Nepalese (Landrace).

JD SHORT. Rosaberry. (AC/DC x Blueberry).

I will germinate two of each strain. The Mazar I Sharif is also being considered. It will grow and finish here very well. Momma wants some beets and carrots this summer. So momma will have what she wants. Between work and doctor visits. We will be very busy. I will do updates as often as possible.

I hope you all have a blessed summer.
Peace :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Sorry to hear your bad news best of luck with your new grow :comfort:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thank you Darksider and OG NoMan. Yes please stop back often. I will update every week with information and pictures. Thanks for the well wishes for my wife.
Peace. My friends

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
DJ Bigbud, they don't qualify as hemp. In North Dakota hemp has to be .03% or less THC to be grown legally. Thanks for stopping by.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts