What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Meao Thai Journal...

TheSg

Best wishes to Dubi and Good work GM~!

Best wishes to Dubi and Good work GM~!

I hope Dubi is doing good and staying happy somewhere's...

GM!
your plants are looking wonderful! I'm so glad to see this as mine actually got snowed on n' they seem to be going well... downhill.
I want to keep them going indoors but I don't really have the means of sustaining them under lights (the electricity in my house has been Whacko)
Check'em out in the snow!

N' check out some of the others...

They used to look like this!

ha well you win some you lose some, I don't think my Hazes are going to survive but I'm going to try n' keep'em going indoors if I can.
strict 12/12 lighting with a load of CFL lighting should do the trick, although the elctrical issue's will have to be dealt with.
I'm glad to say that on of my Ace seeds has turned into a beautiful outdoor Sativa! The Vietblack*MeaoThai did great outside in snow in B.C.~!
Not even a speck of mould or mildew! (Even though there were shrooms growing on the ground!) haha
Here's pictures!

This last pic is earlier in flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Almost 7 months and pumping out the new flowers...

And it packs on some size late...

all the best to ACE, I hope we see more from the boys next season.

GM:wave:

Thanks for the feedback Greenmind :) Looks like you are growing a green thai influenced pheno, like most pure thais and pure hazes flowering starts very slow but they fatten up quickly in november. They need to mature till december under good outdoor conditions to develop strong resin production, aromas and potency.

Best wishes and thanks for support our work! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I hope Dubi is doing good and staying happy somewhere's...

GM!
your plants are looking wonderful! I'm so glad to see this as mine actually got snowed on n' they seem to be going well... downhill.
I want to keep them going indoors but I don't really have the means of sustaining them under lights (the electricity in my house has been Whacko)
Check'em out in the snow!
ha well you win some you lose some, I don't think my Hazes are going to survive but I'm going to try n' keep'em going indoors if I can.
strict 12/12 lighting with a load of CFL lighting should do the trick, although the elctrical issue's will have to be dealt with.
I'm glad to say that on of my Ace seeds has turned into a beautiful outdoor Sativa! The Vietblack*MeaoThai did great outside in snow in B.C.~!
Not even a speck of mould or mildew! (Even though there were shrooms growing on the ground!) haha

Wow Sg!!

I didn't expect they would finish so nicely in BC ;) Colors and yield are impressive! Im so glad you have had the chance to finish this kind of pure sativa genetics in your climate. Thanks for posting, enjoy it! :)

GreenMind

Thanks, Dubi! Yup, they ended up goin until last week in Nov. for me.

Got the dry now so might as well do a report:)

Very Sativa looking buds with a full nose from the complex resin smells and the floral incense notes.

Smoking out of a water pipe:) 7/8 FYC with SNIC slide

Lets face it, this is where she should really shine, and she does. High is completely cerebral. Its goes straight to the head, and stays there. Awesome day starter, and day brightener. The high can vary depending on your energy levels. Can be a little edgy at higher energy levels, for some people. But I haven't noticed. Over longer term use, I can see the association people make between Hazes and some psychedelics. Very Blissful after repeated applications, in a shroomy kind of way.
The smell of the smoke is outstanding, nobody will complain about the smell of this stuff. Old school incense notes, smoke smells like ghosts of long gone gypsy women. Awesome.

The high and the smoke are both worth waiting 7 months for.

Thanks Ace and Charlie, and everybody keeping the dream and these genetics alive. We appreciate them! All the best, to everyone who took the time to look and respond to this thread!

and til next season, Keep it Green!

GM:wave:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Awesome GreenMind. Thanks for sharing the report. Any plans for the future? There's always next year (right around the corner).

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
"smoke smells like ghosts of long gone gypsy women. Awesome."

lol awesome indeed.

TheSg

Oh my gosh those buds look soo nicely developed GM!!
and that water pipe!, very intricate!
I noticed that when I had my two Purple haze and*meao Thai plants under the CFL's I was using to sustain them indoors, they went kinda Crusty n' shrivelled up n' just sorta quit living...
I was sad... needless to say.
but it's quite the pleasure to grow landrace plants way the heck away from there native habitat. the phenotype expressions are always going to be wild.
Man I wish my buds had turned out like your's GM
And like UHN said there's always next year, It's just around the corner!
I'd be happy to try these plants indoors too, I know they'd prefer the sun like most plants but maybe not the november rain and snow that I get around BC. o well!
Oh and the association between the psychadelics and Sativa's! well wow!
The psychadelic factor is always what I'm in for! I grew some highland mexican*blueberry this year and I gotta say very psychadelic aswell, after toking the mexiberry for a while it gives you this sense of warmth and it gives edges and lines a sort of aura around them.
it's a great pick me up feel.
I get that pick me up from most sativa's!
a few have been known to be very edgey tho. I grew a c99 hybrid this year aswell n' I would just prefer not to smoke it. haha it's an intense feeling.
almost like a smaller version of a salvia high, intense!
of course nowhere near the intensity that salvia can induce. but it does bring on a wide eyed intense sensation. which later turns into a softer sensation alohng the come down.
sativa's vary soo much in effects.
There medicinal and psychoactive properties are endless IMO.