What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Meao Thai Journal...

Riddick

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

I have a PROBLEM, ACE Fanaticos.

Out of 15 Oldtimers Haze x Meao Thai crosses. I only have 6 left:wallbash:

An animal, Rat, Racoon, Mapache, Zorro, I don't know. and Ate 9 Plants.:blackeye::badday: I had a cage and everything, but it looks like they reached through the cage and plucked each plant clean.

I re planted all 6 into containers, and will hope for the best.

This is not a good start. But I hope to keep the Journal going.
Sorry guys.

GM:noway:

There's positive in everything! The 9 that got ate had bad karma attached to them and now the attackers have the bad karma.

On a positive note, the 6 remaining have good karma surrounding them as they survived!

GreenMind

Here is an Oldtimer's Haze x Meao Thai

3 days after having been transplanted back into a container, due to wildlife problem.

This variety makes BIG plants and wants to grow very much like her Haze parent, no slouch in the Vigor Dept.. Definitely have some f1 vigor in her favor. fast growing, stretchy, but hey, its a Thai x Haze cross. Very Nice plants! As seedlings, they smell much sweeter than I remember the pure Oldtimers Haze smelling. Sweet and Earthy, with that Thai Medicine smell.

GM:wave:

javtfs

here are mines . I didn´t like how they perform indoors , so they were brought outdoor and they have started to grow like mad ... jejjee

all 3 are females .

Attachments

• thai1.jpg
    thai1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 13
  • thai2.jpg
    thai2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 13
  • thai3.jpg
    thai3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 13

GreenMind

Thanks for Sharing, javtfs!!

I topped mine a couple of days ago, and will top again in some weeks, to keep some control of this leggy lady.

Good Luck, and keep us updated!

GM

GreenMind

Week 5, I think.

Starting to look familiar? jeje:laughing:

Topped a few days ago. Can probably be topped again.

Looks to me to like they need bigger containers, too. 10 Gallon container is looking too small. Maybe when they outgrow these containers, I'll try again to plant them in the ground.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
here are mines . I didn´t like how they perform indoors , so they were brought outdoor and they have started to grow like mad ... jejjee

all 3 are females .

Welcome javtfs! ;) Nice looking hazy plants!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Week 5, I think.

Starting to look familiar? jeje:laughing:

Topped a few days ago. Can probably be topped again.

Looks to me to like they need bigger containers, too. 10 Gallon container is looking too small. Maybe when they outgrow these containers, I'll try again to plant them in the ground.

Sure Greenmind, they will explode in growth if you let them grow in bigger pots, especially if you are growing them in a warm and sunny summer! Best wishes.

1973nader

:laughing:

An animal, Rat, Racoon, Mapache, Zorro, I don't know. and Ate 9 Plants.:blackeye::badday: I had a cage and everything, but it looks like they reached through the cage and plucked each plant clean.

Sorry guys.

TheSg

Sorry guys.

Greenmind! I had the same problem with my purple haze*meao thai seedlings!!!
they were all cut down in there prime by an unkown outdoor foe!
it's real sad but keep those survivors going!!! they could lead to a really powerful source of female flowers or even the useful male...
after getting a wallop of negativity like dead plants I just want to find the most positive way to continue there life and process of life
(maybe breed them or store male pollen for future experiments...)
my best wishes to you as I feel your pain
I had 11 and that turned into 2 now...
so now I guess we get creative!!!

Last edited:

GreenMind

Sorry to hear that theSG. That sucks, Brother! I am still pissed at that little animal. But that's what outdoor growing hobby is all about, eh? Win some Lose some.

I say we invite GKN and Dubi and together we can make an Asado with the Plant Killers.
"lo quiero poner en la parrilla, y chuparle los huesos"

HAHA, YES. I am looking for a MALE. How'd you know?:D

This is an early suspected Male..

Yes, Dubi, will be transplanted! Just waiting for Roots and Weather... Lots of rain this week.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Speaking of varmints off topic, I had small water garden where I kept cheap goldfish, water lillies, etc. For several years, water is murky from alga and hot temps. Over the past few months, I work hard to clean the water to pristine state. The fish are beautiful and my niece enjoys coming over to let the fish nibble on her little fingers. Then, two days ago, I come out side to see my little water world turned upside down. Seems clear waters allowed for a predator to spot my lovely goldfish. I find my pond in complete disarray. All plant life destroyed and no sign of my little fish. Animal trampled everything and now I am left with murky pool. Not as sad as losing plants to varmints, but I am sad for lovely fish who I am many others enjoyed for several years. Now feed for rodents.

GreenMind

Sorry to hear about the Fishes! Sounds like racoons! Or like you say, a rat!

Maybe try putting Piranha in pond:laughing:.

At 6 Weeks, starting to bush out a bit.

I will know more about Transplanting plans in a couple weeks. First need to see how they grow.

all the best,

GreenMind

Thanks GKN,

Yes, Sativa plants like this kind of climate very much!! Plants are smiling all day :dance013:!

Here is a very typical Oldtimers Haze x Meao Thai @ 6 weeks. Most plants look like this. It is hard to tell in the picture, but this plant has a Blue/Silver color.

B

blancorasta

hello greenmind,

beautiful plants, pure sativas are something special.
ill be following along.

peace

1973nader

Looking Good

Looking Good

Nice grow you have going there.

Sorry to hear about the Fishes! Sounds like racoons! Or like you say, a rat!

Maybe try putting Piranha in pond:laughing:.

At 6 Weeks, starting to bush out a bit.

I will know more about Transplanting plans in a couple weeks. First need to see how they grow.

all the best,