Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > what deficiency is this??

Thread Title Search
what deficiency is this?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2018, 04:27 PM #1
Medicinalgrow

Medicinalgrow is on a distinguished road
what deficiency is this??

Hey everyone, can anyone help and look at the chlorosis type issue here, can anyone tell me what deficiency this is? im thinking it might be iron but im a pure noob. any advice greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180227_154324.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	447914 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180227_154333.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	447915 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180227_154341.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	447916 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180227_154416.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	447917
Medicinalgrow is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 05:04 PM #2
burmese

burmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the roughburmese is a jewel in the rough
some more info? medium, strain, light, , fertilizers?,
can be iron but mostly they take it from lower leafs, ph, much light, mutation asociated with blue strains, and last picture leafs looks like damaged slightly with spidermites.
Someone help?
burmese is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 05:22 PM #3
Medicinalgrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmese View Post
some more info? medium, strain, light, , fertilizers?,
can be iron but mostly they take it from lower leafs, ph, much light, mutation asociated with blue strains, and last picture leafs looks like damaged slightly with spidermites.
Someone help?
hey burmese, im in hydro, 3 weeks in to flower.
water temp is 63f
ppm is 1127 with ec of 2.1 and i maintain ph at 5.8, i dont get much fluctuation.
im using gh flora series, i also have hygroguard in there too.

im using, led bestiva 1200w set about a ft and half above plants, room temp is about 75f to 80 sometimes

theres no spidermites or any other kind of infestation and the root growth is extremely healthy, its just that the leaves are yellowing on new growth, old growth is fine, more toward the centre of the leaf outwards but its actually the vein area thats lightening as opposed to interveinal chlorosis. its a shining silver haze plant but is happening to some others also, its not a rdwc its standard dw and all buckets have slightly different readings but all readings in safe area.

ill try get better pics for u.

Old 02-28-2018, 06:15 PM #4
Medicinalgrow

more pics

here are more pics of that plant and a few others, they all seem to be having they lightening issue so it seems like the same issue throughout the grow, im convinced its iron.
whatever it is its lighter on new growth no issue with lightening on older leaves, its spreading from innerleaf outward, the veins themselves are lightening.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0204.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	447925 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0203.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	447926 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0202.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	447927 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0201.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	447928 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0198.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	447929

Old 02-28-2018, 08:04 PM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I don't know enough to help with the deficiency, but https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 is a really great thread for self diagnosis.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 08:12 PM #6
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Damn... it pisses me off when I see plants so much better than mine and the grower asks for help for some 'terrible problem'. I'm usually very envious of their so-called 'sick plants'. In fact, some of you whiners make my ass twitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXdTP-yG8t8
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 08:22 PM #7
Medicinalgrow

thanks agentpothead. it looks also like a sulfur issue maybe. I added a touch more flora micro , ill play it out and if i dont see improvement ill prob do a nutrient change

Old 02-28-2018, 08:31 PM #8
Trich_Tyson

Trich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant future
IMO.. there is nothing to correct.. the plants look great.
Your gunna start throwing shit at it, and cause them to not look great lol

Edit: 1000th post!!.. and yeah, i went back and looked at your pics.. stop looking at your plants so hard lol

My Current Thread
Trich_Tyson is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:25 PM #9
0.2microns

0.2microns is on a distinguished road
The plants look fine. It is normal for the new growth to be slightly lighter than the older growth.
0.2microns is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 11:44 PM #10
Bwanabud

Bwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud ofBwanabud has much to be proud of
Based on your pictures, I only see a severe case of full blown paranoia...to correct the deficiency: smoke a fattie, and leave the plants the fugg alone.

Most plants have been killed by over loving them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.
Bwanabud is offline Quote