Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2018, 10:53 PM #2331
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Looking good. What kind of medium you running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
Well I'm really liking the straight Maxi-bloom dry fert. These are at 30 days and are probably the healthiest plants I've grown. Bud set was faster and they are trying to turn into one solid cola the nodes are so close. Won't be going back to Lucas formula at this rate.

View Image

View Image

View Image
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 11:16 PM #2332
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
Looking good. What kind of medium you running?
I run hydroton in cloth pots. Flood and drain.
RockinRobot is online now Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 04:37 AM #2333
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Preview of things to come.......

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 12:56 AM #2334
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Day 48

Megafauna (Kali Mist x SSH f3) from Dynasty

unregistered190 is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:29 AM #2335
Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
So the big fat wide leaf is from Bubba Royale by OTLB Seed Collective

Bubba Royale = Verdant Green P98 bubba kush S1 x Aficionado Long Valley Royal Kush F10 male

Not gonna bore you with all the pics, but there are plenty more in my albums

See some of my girls

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:34 AM #2336
Dawn Patrol

That sexy NLD leaf came from a Michoacan Sativa gifted to me from a friend.

Lots more pics in the album.....

See some of my girls

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:51 AM #2337
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
Whats the nose like on that mexican sativa?
P-NUT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:59 AM #2338
Dawn Patrol

Wish I could tell you, I'm bad at describing smells to begin with and right now I've got more oak pollen in my sinuses than the damn trees!

When I ran it in the fall, the plants were in smaller pots and much smaller, but I was getting floral and spice notes. I was surprised how well she responded to multiple toppings and that it seemed to keep her from reaching for the sky. All in all, very manageable.

Finding something to cure those big buds in is the next challenge.

See some of my girls

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:07 PM #2339
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Super Silver Haze at 14 days. Lots of buds already.

RockinRobot is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:23 PM #2340
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
DP
How big is the pot she’s in this time. Looks to be a good yield from her
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote