What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

E

easyrasta

Thats fine dubi
im just glad you are doing the work to get them out
will make a good christmas gift, lol
Peace
Ez

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Purple Paki is filling out beautifully!,, and no mold......
I cant wait to get my grubby little mitts on em. lol
Thanks fellas.

De La Luz

Hola Dubi,
Great news about the Purple Paki !!

Of course I'll be very intersted in purchasing a few when they are ready also.

Keep up the good work my friend!

Goldenseed

Hey dubi!!!

Man that are some nice pics!!!The pics you posted on the first site had my mouth waterin,i really like the purp. underside of the leaves...it should give them dry buds a nice look :yoinks:

Purple paki would be available around late 2007 or 2008, depending on the New Year indica projects.

Hopefully late 2007 :puppydoge ....will there be a regular version or only feminized Seeds?

Thanks alot in Advance and keep up keep up the good work!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Goldenseed said:
Hey dubi!!!

Man that are some nice pics!!!The pics you posted on the first site had my mouth waterin,i really like the purp. underside of the leaves...it should give them dry buds a nice look :yoinks:

Hopefully late 2007 :puppydoge ....will there be a regular version or only feminized Seeds?

Thanks alot in Advance and keep up keep up the good work!!!

Good day Goldenseed,

We have produced a small amount of purple pakistan chitral in feminized seed version. We are also producing sativa x purple paki femenized hybrids.

Seeds must be tested correctly before commercial release. Will keep you all updated!

C

charlie garcia

Another close detail of purple chitral clone in the autumm cold.

Ill be testing very soon same Purple Chitral but with Uzbekistan males now and as F1.

best

Last edited:
E

easyrasta

Thanks so much
you guys are the best
ask and you shall receive
Peace
Ez

Goldenseed

Good Day dubi,

Thanks for your fast answer!!!

We have produced a small amount of purple pakistan chitral in feminized seed version.

Will they be available over at Seedbay?Im sure they will,but i want to have it cleared up,i dont want to miss them....i gone trough a long search for a real good Paki line and i think this search will end with the release of your line.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

mark6699331

I'm in line too Dubi-that fem momma looks incredible. Nice work. Will you be having more seeds such as pananma on sbay soon?

m

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High,

reproductions are finishing as expected. We'll have plenty stock of Panama, Orient Express, Congo and Nepalese Jam in a few weeks. Im sure Seedbay will re stock in due time. We hope to offer also a few purple paki feminized packs in limited edition. Will keep you all updated. Thanks!

mark6699331

Dubi will limted edition be on your website or seedbay? Would you be kind enough to give us a head's up here when those go out? I can't wait.
m

E

easyrasta

yup dubi
a heads up would be appreciated.
should we look here, your site or at U.K>
cause you know i dont want to miss out on this one
peace
Ez

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Dubi,
the purple paki looks fantastic, thats great news also about the Nepjam, OE e.t.c being available soon, definately would like to grow 1 of them out, it'll be my first time growing out Ace genetics which i'm looking very much forward to, peace, Hazeseeker :rasta: