What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bluelab support and Guardian pH Monitor

Player2

After many years of service, countless grows, countless moves and now two countries, my Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect died.

I did some basic troubleshooting, some not so basic troubleshooting then contacted support through their online form page.

I was contacted by an actual human less than 24 hours later. Things escalated quickly. They had my situation resolved beyond all my expectations in less than 4 days.

I was WAY outside of warranty. I don't keep receipts. I never fill out warranty forms. They stood by their product and I am impressed. Impressed enough to write this stuff to you all.

Bluelab is awesome! The Guardian is great! I would recommend them without hesitation.

I am including a pic here of where the magic smoke got out. It only seems like it is the size of a grain of rice. It is actually half that big. It is stuck on masking tape so it doesn't blow away...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i bought one didnt work right. lady on phone ran numbers said thing was older probe probably dried out. they shipped one out that day great customer service