What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashplant Haze x KC Fem

ULMW

Life!!!:tiphat:Give Thanks Dubi and all at Ace Seeds !! Looking forward to this grow! :huggg::)

Attachments

• 20190414_183510.jpg
    20190414_183510.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 25

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you brother :huggg:

I really appreciate your interest in testing our latest hybrids.

YukonKronic

Subbing this too.:tiphat:

I’m guessing there’s a pretty long line of people wanting to be testers but if there’s enough seeds I would love to test either of the Haze KC crosses... hows that even work? Just email ACE and hope? Cause I can hope pretty hard....:biggrin:

buteo

Premium user
That's a cute baby! I will soon have my own cute babies...right now I have babies from a different breeder ...but I will be popping Ace's Congo very soon! I read through it's description and think it's the right one for me. But good luck ULMW!

ULMW

:)
Coming along nicely. Just topped her yestaday.

Attachments

• 20190513_153232.jpg
    20190513_153232.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 40

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend,

Thanks for the update :)
I love the way the Kali China is taming the structure of her hybrids with Dutch elite Haze hybrids from Nevil.
The HashPlant Haze is a lanky girl, which almost cannot support the weight of the flowers at the end of flowering.

We will see how the HPH x Kali China evolves in upcoming growing stages.

Blessings to you and your family.

YukonKronic

Hi Dubi hope all is well with you... was wondering if you had any more info on lineage of Hashplant Haze?
Was it a straight hybrid between Hashplant and one of the Haze males or did it get hybridized with one of the NL crosses? I’m also interested in the Hashplant used too.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I’m in too :)

Sounds like a powerful hybrid indeed.
Not that ULMW needs luck but hope this turns out amazingly.

ULMW

:)
Greetings! Thanks for the interest and kind words. Here is a likkle update.
Lovely stretch and has a great amount of both parent plants visable in the structure. Nice happy healthy in veg and now settling into bloom.

Attachments

• 20190615_221425.jpg
    20190615_221425.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 23

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is a beast ULMW! :)

She is indeed showing her long 'hazy' legs now in early flowering stretching phase :D
Her health is exuberant and a sign of all the tender loving cares you provide to your beloved plants. Keep up the good job friend!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi YukonKronic,

As far as i know, Hashplant Haze is a female selected in late 80s by Nevil from Hashplant x Haze male C F1 hybrid.

Our HashPlant S1 in an interesting release if you are interested to learn more about the old dutch HashPlant available in the 90s.

Wish you receive our tester seeds soon friend ;)

Hi Dubi hope all is well with you... was wondering if you had any more info on lineage of Hashplant Haze?
Was it a straight hybrid between Hashplant and one of the Haze males or did it get hybridized with one of the NL crosses? I’m also interested in the Hashplant used too.

ULMW

Taking shape slowly

Attachments

• 20190627_153059.jpg
    20190627_153059.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190627_153045.jpg
    20190627_153045.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 27

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hi YukonKronic,

As far as i know, Hashplant Haze is a female selected in late 80s by Nevil from Hashplant x Haze male C F1 hybrid.

Our HashPlant S1 in an interesting release if you are interested to learn more about the old dutch HashPlant available in the 90s.

Wish you receive our tester seeds soon friend ;)

It indeed is an F1 hybrid between Hash Plant and Haze C male.
Hash Plant is actually a specific pheno of Afghani, holds no Kush.
Hash Plant Haze produces big round pee shaped calyxes and holds a lovely hashy taste with strong Haze influences in vigour and structure boosting its potency towards the sativa side of the spectrum. Haze C brings a mild citrus/lemon undertone to her aroma. She is a delicate plant very nitrogen sensitive and does not perform well under to cold or hotter temps.
Hope this helps.

Mountainkush

Nice work. Looks beautiful and healthy. Can’t wait to pop one of these myself as soon as I have the space. Sounds like I’ll need to make lots of space for this one to stretch her legs.

ULMW

It indeed is an F1 hybrid between Hash Plant and Haze C male.
Hash Plant is actually a specific pheno of Afghani, holds no Kush.
Hash Plant Haze produces big round pee shaped calyxes and holds a lovely hashy taste with strong Haze influences in vigour and structure boosting its potency towards the sativa side of the spectrum. Haze C brings a mild citrus/lemon undertone to her aroma. She is a delicate plant very nitrogen sensitive and does not perform well under to cold or hotter temps.
Hope this helps.

Big Thank You YOSAMMY!:thank you:and Dubi.
Plant is coming along nicely.
Indeed this one is well suited for single plant one tent indoor set up versus my less than ideal corner. Having said this she performs amazingly and is loving her COB Light environment. Steady temps on the lower 22 degrees to high of 26 degrees. With humidity high of 41% low 31%
All seems to be going nicely. No scents to report as yet. Will keep updating.
Happy growing!:dance013:

Attachments

• 20190706_205808.jpg
    20190706_205808.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 22

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Thanks also for this udapte. What are your thoughts so far on HPH x KC vs C5 x KC ?