What's new

Energetic Stimulant Strain?

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Lots of them are. My advice is to stop by the Ace Seeds web site and start reading strain descriptions, most of the sativas will be an entirely different experience from the hybrids you're used to.

Off the top of my head - anything with thai in it, green phenos of Haze, most of the central american lines like panama, most of the african lines like bangi congo and ethiopian.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Panama is basically like Adderall for me, except somewhat euphoric instead of the greasy amphetamine feeling. I should mention though that I'm prescribed Adderall for ADHD, so I'm not talking about any kind of recreational usage.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome HillBillyAlien,

Thanks for your interest in our genetics.
You have plenty of sativas with energetic/stimulant effects to choose from from our catalogue: Bangi Haze, Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Congo, Ethiopian, Green Haze, Honduras, Honduras x Panama, Mauritius x Ethiopian, Oldtimer's Haze, Panama Haze, Purple Haze x Malawi, Super Malawi Haze, Zamaldelica .... kindly check in detail the strain descriptions on our website, they are very accurate and if you know what you are looking for you will find plenty of interesting choices.

HillBillyAlien

Lots of them are. My advice is to stop by the Ace Seeds web site and start reading strain descriptions, most of the sativas will be an entirely different experience from the hybrids you're used to.

Off the top of my head - anything with thai in it, green phenos of Haze, most of the central american lines like panama, most of the african lines like bangi congo and ethiopian.

Thanks will check them out!!

Panama is basically like Adderall for me, except somewhat euphoric instead of the greasy amphetamine feeling. I should mention though that I'm prescribed Adderall for ADHD, so I'm not talking about any kind of recreational usage.

Thanks that must be what i'm looking for then :D lol

Really enjoyed Amphetamine myself but its not something i wanted to do long term or for a long period of time so i'm happy to hear there is good strains out there to give kinda the same effects you know :D

Welcome HillBillyAlien,

Thanks for your interest in our genetics.
You have plenty of sativas with energetic/stimulant effects to choose from from our catalogue: Bangi Haze, Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Congo, Ethiopian, Green Haze, Honduras, Honduras x Panama, Mauritius x Ethiopian, Oldtimer's Haze, Panama Haze, Purple Haze x Malawi, Super Malawi Haze, Zamaldelica .... kindly check in detail the strain descriptions on our website, they are very accurate and if you know what you are looking for you will find plenty of interesting choices.

Thanks man!! Also i seen you are doing auto lines and i'm sure you maybe asked this question before but i have not seen it but do you all plan to do a line of landrace ruderalis strains that isn't crossed with anything?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi HillBillyAlien,

Glad my reply was helpful. Pure rudelaris landraces are usually not very psychoactive, that's why modern autoflowering strains are being bred against the traits of pure rudelatis, with the exception of the autoflowering trait.

Sure, we at ACE are interested in whole cannabis genepool and we are definitely interested to explore pure rudelaris landraces too.

Latest posts

Latest posts