What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issues with oversized pot and feeding

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Lyfespan is right, dont let coco dry out

*wet/dry are the wrong terms
*soaked/not soaked is closer to what I mean

ill put a fucking seed into a 200 gallon pot and have the same results as up potting, and normally better, as youre not shocking the plant, and allowing for roots to make their own choices.

Perhaps, with a taylored watering regime. I’m assuming you hand water. You can do it sure, it’s just not the best way.

Small pots allow rapid wet/ ‘moist’ cycling which readily supplies disolved oxygen and nutrients through out the media. Multiple feedings per day it where coco shines.

Lyfespan

Perhaps, with a taylored watering regime. I’m assuming you hand water. You can do it sure, it’s just not the best way.

Small pots allow rapid wet/ ‘moist’ cycling which readily supplies disolved oxygen and nutrients through out the media. Multiple feedings per day it where coco shines.

drippers :tiphat:

I do see your point lyfespan, I understand what your saying, but I feel it’s loaded advice to give people as a generic statement. Compatitivly small pots/rapid wet “dry” cycles /frequent fertigation is the power of coco