What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am about to start my first Sativa grow

I

izzypog

At three weeks one day of veg on 12/12, I split two gallons between the three, each gallon contained 5mL of dynagro foliage pro and 1mL of general hydroponics cal/mag. Plants are under 550 watts actual LED lights, generic tent 4X4X7, one 8 inch duct fan for exhaust and one 4 inch for intake, temps range from 73 to 82 F, humidity stays in the range of 35 to 45 %, soil FF happy frog and FFOF mixture, seedlings were transplanted 1 week after popping!

I

izzypog

The first plant A-1 is the shortest and the first one to show pistils, A-2 is upfront, easily the tallest with thinner leaves, this one is the longest showing pistils, A-3 is the second tallest and was the second to show pistils. they are beautiful lanky plants, very quick growing, this is the second week of pistils showing, well only a couple of days off. The tallest plant is at 2 foot, 9 inches, the shortest is 2 foot, 6 inches. I am giving 5 ml's of dyna-gro bloom, 1 ml's of dyna gro foliage pro, and 1 ml's of cal/mag general hydroponics, this is per gallon of water, which is now at every five days. ( As a side note, I am giving each plant one gallon of water each, and will wait to give more when they become more thirsty.)

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Now you see why I don't recommend using 18 hours of light with Sativas.

It's not needed and a waste of energy.

I

izzypog

Now you see why I don't recommend using 18 hours of light with Sativas.

It's not needed and a waste of energy.
I started and continued with 12/12, I recently went to 11/13, which has slowed some, A-2 actually just started showing pistils since switching to 11/13.

I

izzypog

Normally I wait a week and maybe a few days more before I post, My tallest plant is 3 foot 7 inches, the other two tie at around 3 foot 4 inches. I have not seen plants like these since I was a kid. I remember asking @dubi about if these were real sativas, he said grow them out, I like the fact he stood beside his product, that gives me a good feeling when investing in something, I am impressed and very happy with my purchase. @dubi , is it to early to tell what my girls are?

I

izzypog

First pic in all their glory, second, the plant I call A-1 which is very similar to A-3. Next pic is of A-2, this one is very narrow leaf and extremely tall. A-3 is the last pic and slightly taller than A-1. All are extremely healthy and vibrant. I am giving one gallon of water with 5 ml. of bloom and 1 ml. of cal/mag, per plant every three to four days. A-1 and A-3 showed pistils three weeks ago, while A-2 showed pistils two weeks ago when I switched to 11/13. I will be tying down branches today, when they reach five to six weeks I hope they slow down height wise and are more easy to identify. Happy growing all.

Latest posts

Latest posts