What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Mega Trend: Cash In On Cannabis --Trends Journal

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mega Trend: Cash In On Cannabis

Trends Journal

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c9016b096f802002664dcf3
------------------------------------------------------

The Mega Trend: Cash In On Cannabis
Copy Link Download 61

8‚499 views
The Alex Jones Show
Published on Mar 18, 2019
The outlook for cannabis appears very positive with cannabis even gracing the cover of the latest "Trends Journal". Gerald Celente hosts to break down the latest forecasts patriots should be aware of.

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What makes them a liar? Name something they've made up.

I have listened to Alex Jones/Infowars for 15 years, and there's a lot going on they cover that's not in mainstream news.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

I have listened to Alex Jones/Infowars for 15 years, and there's a lot going on they cover that's not in mainstream news.

Celente has been hawking his gold tip forever. Putting fear in the gullible's mind for profit. Don't you dare think for one second he's doing it out of the goodness of his heart. He pulls predictions out of his ass and spoon feeds people with them. LIAR.

And Alex Jones? Really? HAHAHA!!!
He's being sued for it. And now he's claiming he had 'A form of psychosis' lol. FUCKING LIAR. But lying is his bread basket. Ironically, he'll be in a bread line after they rake him for every penny.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/alex-jones-psychosis-sandy-hook/index.html

I get it.... It's exciting to listen to stuff that gives you an endorphin boost. It's why we go to movies. Hell, it's even addictive. Runners get addicted to running for the same boost. Fundamentalist preachers use that all the time by whipping people into a frenzy during a sermon. So much so, and works so well, that some in the crowd will actually get 'a form of psychosis' and speak in tongues and believe they "feel" god in the room.

But the brain has an amazing ability to reset. Stay away from crazy preachers, Jones, Celente and Peter Schiff types for a month and you'll realise that those guys are NOT normal. All lying motherfuckers. Every single one.

If you want to protect yourself against an appocolyps, save your money and buy a rural property, hoard rice, seeds, manual farming equipment, learn how to make ethonol from scratch, you know.... smart stuff.

If you want to protect yourself against god's wrath, then quit spending your time jumping up and down with your hands in the air with the crowd and start doing something he can see. Feed the homeless, hand out warm sleeping bags in the fall & winter, drive around at night with hot coffee, ... Above all, don't get in god's way. Let him change a homeless addict. That's god's job. If you really need to belong to a group, then join the Salvation Army. Those fuckers work the front lines and the only ones working the streets. They won't have you jumping up and down, but they will have you serving soup.

mowood3479

Veteran

Off the top of my head:
Inter dimensional lizard people infiltrating top govt positions.
Chemicals in water turning frogs gay
Hilary Clinton running international pedo ring out of basement of pizza parlor
Sandy hook shooting staged and run by crisis actors

He has been right on some stuff... but also very wrong on some other things.
Not advocating msm positions, I’m generally skeptical of anything I see on tv/net but he lost me on inter dimensional lizard people

MrMMJ

I too was disappointed after opening and seeing the Jones link.... he's obviously a troubled, unhappy man who should be pitied and ignored. He needs professional help. His supporters are, unfortunaty, misled fools.
15 years worth of time listening to ? Imagine all the good, kind, loving , productive, empathetic deeds you could have done instead.....

Latest posts

Latest posts