What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powdery Mildew - Large scale Greenhouse

Mr. J

I only read the first page but lol, what a bunch of clowns these legal commercial guys are. Screw them and their garbage weed. They can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Just the way they handle the buds after harvest tells me that they don't have a clue. Imagine if they handled strawberries the way the "bud trimmers" handle buds. Nobody would want to eat them I can promise you that. They wouldn't even be fit to make jam from.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I don't use for cannabis, small personal grower here, greenhouse vegetable production specifically cucumbers and peppers I use Rhapsody, cease worked the same (was on the same factory line and everything before they stopped production) and the same strain, Serenade for the field production is the same but different formulation.

Bacillus subtilis QST 713 That strain is the one you want and is the most important part.

BongFu

Staggering - a person asks a simple question and get's loads of abuse. Farking sad indictment on the grow community here. I consult to legal grows and have to say the grows that typically lack talent are the old school stoners who figure because they could grow a few plants in their basement are ready to tackle what is a far more complex landscape. If you clowns have it so worked out why not simply answer the question?

indagroove

Veteran
Staggering - a person asks a simple question and get's loads of abuse. Farking sad indictment on the grow community here. I consult to legal grows and have to say the grows that typically lack talent are the old school stoners who figure because they could grow a few plants in their basement are ready to tackle what is a far more complex landscape. If you clowns have it so worked out why not simply answer the question?

Since you have it so worked out, why not simply answer the question?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looking at the numbers for seasonal temp&humidity and the heat gain present, ducted hoods would probably sort it. Forget heaters as a primary goal, there is no gain. Just lean on them when you must.

Oh.. He's gone. I wonder why?

It's colder outside then my dehu gets. It must be dribbling down the polythene walls.

Shame we can't see this imaginary grow space. It would stop our imaginary fixes.

CrushnYuba

It's just silly to all for help here. There are hardly any greenhouse growers on here. I don't think there is even 1 grower that has a space even remotely close to being commercial. Who is going to answer his question lol.

Sorry, i don't help what i consider commercial farmers unless they are my homies. I answer every pm for mom n pops that are just trying to make a living.

It's fake though. No one invests in that much space that can't even handle a little pm.

Heat with vent cycles is the standard for controlling humidity in large greenhouses. Ganja or not. .

jdkronyk101

It's just silly to all for help here. There are hardly any greenhouse growers on here. I don't think there is even 1 grower that has a space even remotely close to being commercial. Who is going to answer his question lol.

Sorry, i don't help what i consider commercial farmers unless they are my homies. I answer every pm for mom n pops that are just trying to make a living.

It's fake though. No one invests in that much space that can't even handle a little pm.

Heat with vent cycles is the standard for controlling humidity in large greenhouses. Ganja or not. .

The last paragraph here is the beginning of your answer. The temp swings or dif are what you need to curtail first. Controlling that is the foundation of what you are trying to achieve.