What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE Seeds 2019

tcherno

I also saw you are offering indian strains now. Will this be a one time only? They are already almost out of stock and I prsonally have to wait a bit cuz I already bought too many seeds this year (last ones we thai chi and golden tiger) :D

Damn you ace seeds!! How dare you send me emails all the time with these offerings!!!!! Isn't there a support group like for alcoholics named seeds anonymous or something lol? :laughing:

As I understand you, it's horrible to see all these good strains, and not have enough to take them all:laughing:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Finally getting back into the game, I was very impressed with the 2019 Ace offer when I went to their site. I have so many seeds, but couldn't help myself to order a couple of packs of Super Malawi Haze and A5. Wish dubi the best for your health, family and all other endeavors as you delve further into the landrace hunt. If you ever need a break, my neck of the woods is quite nice in winter. Full of kind smoke and hoppy ale. My favorite seed breeder and forum here on IC. Best wishes for you all heading into 2020!

Breadwizard

I haven't seen much if any info on the P1 landrace lines on Ace's website recently. Anyone snag any? The Burmese looks nuts, and I'd be interested in getting the lolab valley strain, a moisture tolerant fast landrace indica-like strain that finishes early? Yes please, except I have run though my self imposed seed budget for this year.

El Timbo

Another couple of questions about these Indian P1s - can we be sure the seeds come from multiple parents? Will they all be from the same grower?

Im'One

I also saw you are offering indian strains now. Will this be a one time only? They are already almost out of stock and I prsonally have to wait a bit cuz I already bought too many seeds this year (last ones we thai chi and golden tiger) :D

Damn you ace seeds!! How dare you send me emails all the time with these offerings!!!!! Isn't there a support group like for alcoholics named seeds anonymous or something lol? :laughing:

Same here I just bought 24 Rasoli strain on another seed bank the day before these were dropped. Now I have no budget and am drooling over the tosh valley, the Kerala and the Myanmar.

rolandomota

I'm not interested in any of these I'm more in to the high thc high yield kick your ass strains because that's what weed is to me anything less and I think it's waste of time weak shit I got plenty of that on the streets

Im'One

I'm not interested in any of these I'm more in to the high thc high yield kick your ass strains because that's what weed is to me anything less and I think it's waste of time weak shit I got plenty of that on the streets

My Bubba hash and my Lebanese from ACE have both been powerful highs. I prefer the Lebanese because it is unique and unusual effects.
If I grow the rasoli or kumaoni it will be to harvest large quantities of hash oil or tinctures to treat my wife's back pain.
I have a space between metal buildings that would be ideal to keep them out of the Oklahoma wind. Our latitude is similar to that of malana India. Thinking an outdoor soil grow could be fun. I only have one close neighbor and he minds his own pretty much.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Any chance there will be a refined ace kerala or sheelawathi version in the next years? A tamed landrace sativa that could replace my morning coffee would be killer:biggrin:

squatty

Checked today and saw that most everything by Indian Landrace Exchange is gone. Good to see a response like that.

squatty

I was just explaining to a friend why I felt Ace was my favorite breeder out there.

The selection at Ace Seeds right now is just incredible. Thank you Ace.

Koondense

Veteran
The new limited editions are outstanding! Looking forward to see some grows, especially the GTxPanama should be a monster.

I'll try to have a Nepal Mist plant in my next cycle ;)

Cheers