What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Caswellian

Ordered 5 seeds about a month ago and 6 arrived safely.
Planted all 6 about 2 days ago. It shouldn't be long.

I plan to keep small before the flip. I'll top them and then take cuttings of each plant in hopes of finding a keeper.

I got a three pack when they were available, popped them a few days ago 2 are popped and looking good hoping to see the 3rd soon. Going to veg them until about the beginning of May and then flip them in the greenhouse really excited to try these out.

M

Mr D

She's getting big

She's getting big

20190318_151754.jpg

weedtoker

Veteran
Snagged the last ones @ Spannabis, stoked for the release, hope to do some justice to them!

Cheers

Whip

I was gifted one of these seeds from a very generous person

This plant is at it's 5th node and really stinks. Skunky smell. Doesn't look anything like N/L's though. Does anyone have any pictures of the various phenos in veg ? It would be much appreciated so I can figure out what pheno i'm dealing with

Thanks and have a great day

Whip

weedtoker

Veteran
Stated by the vendor, on post #6 of this thread:

The Killer A5 Haze stock has been sold out, we only had a few dozens of packs from this first batch of seeds produced, and the demand has been so high that it has been sold out in less than 2 weeks at the beginning of the year.

We have saved just a few packs to offer them in person to growers in the upcoming Spannabis fair in March in Barcelona.

The good news is that we are in the process of producing more stock, so if everything goes well Killer A5 Haze will be back in stock around second half of 2019.

Cheers

rolandomota

Fem only no regular stock will be made and this is the only commercial a 5 haze hybrid release I read it on ace seeds official on Instagram

M

Mr D

I was gifted one of these seeds from a very generous person

This plant is at it's 5th node and really stinks. Skunky smell. Doesn't look anything like N/L's though. Does anyone have any pictures of the various phenos in veg ? It would be much appreciated so I can figure out what pheno i'm dealing with

Thanks and have a great day

Whip

Hopefully Dubi or YoSammy will give us a hint which of the 4 phenos produces the dank smell in veg.

YukonKronic

My pollen chucker gears are turning...:thinking:

Thai Chi x A5Haze?
Maybe KCHaze x A5Haze?
Lol I don't maybe I should start working on getting through my current list of shit before I get too excited about this..

M

Mr D

My pollen chucker gears are turning...:thinking:

Thai Chi x A5Haze?
Maybe KCHaze x A5Haze?
Lol I don't maybe I should start working on getting through my current list of shit before I get too excited about this..

My A5 has already been hit with Vietnamese Black pollen. :tiphat:

M

Mr D

Ooooo instead of GTs two Thais and Malawi we have legendary A5 with Vietnamese and Malawi!? Niiiice.... your going to get something good I bet

If you are asking if my A5 is Ace's Killer A5 haze ( Killer Malawi X A5 haze) the answer is yes.

Vietnamese Black is the original sourced elsewhere.

I have some old (2000) Neville's Haze F-2's that won't germinate. I'd love to find a male NH to pollenate the A5.

YukonKronic

Oops I guess that does look a question and not an exclamation of excitement.. I figured it was killerA5haze I just like GT a lot so thought a Malawi cross with another strain from near Thailand and A5Haze replacing the other Thai would be really cool.. like using same recipe with different spice mixtures.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
After 30 days from seed I put one of my killer A5 haze in to flower. She was one of the stinkiest plants in veg that I've ever grown. You can smell her skunkiness from 20' away.

I'm hoping that indicates she might be a NL/Haze pheno.

I'll have to snap a pic tomorrow she is quite a bit bigger than she was 10 days ago in that pic above.

Hi Mr D,

She is probably a more indica NL pheno, usually Haze or Malawi dominant phenos are not very smelly in veg, but we will know for sure in flowering :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Salva :) Bienvenido!

Y perdona por la tardanza en contestar.
Se ve bien lechugona tu Killer A5 Haze ;)
¿ Que tal te va con ella en floración ?

12/12 desde semilla. 4 semanas. Cómo la veis? Que os parece? ��

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your interest on this new strain, much appreciated :huggg: Looking forward to see your progresses with Killer A5 Haze in the upcoming months. :wave:

We have just harvested a new batch of Killer A5 Haze fem seeds, she will be back in stock as soon as possible, after doing some germinations tests. I will keep you updated when she is available again.

And yes, Killer A5 Haze is the only A5 Haze hybrid we are going to commercially release and it will be available only in feminized format.
I wish i did not have restrictions when breeding with her, but that's the current situation. Thanks for your understanding :)

Latest posts

Latest posts