What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Interstate Medical.

h.h.

Veteran
Sucks you can't get medical when in another state.
Makes me not want to go anywhere.
Tourism and all that stuff.
It ain't gonna happen unless interstate agreements are made.
Screw the feds. Too slow.
They'll catch on though.

Am I the only one traveling?

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Maybe try gummies or edibles? Maybe even mix them with regular candy or food. I imagine if you only had to be away from home for a short period you could pull that off without a problem. Consumption would be low key and there's nothing conspicuous about having some some food.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sucks you can't get medical when in another state.
Makes me not want to go anywhere.
Tourism and all that stuff.
It ain't gonna happen unless interstate agreements are made.
Screw the feds. Too slow.
They'll catch on though.

Am I the only one traveling?

i agree, bullshit is the term. you can get a concealed handgun permit & nearly every state that allows concealed carry honors it. if your Doctor prescribes you drugs, you can (with a bit of hassle) get it refilled while on a trip. (i've done this) why, in the damn world, would medical cannabis be an exception?:comfort:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
news this morning says that TN state Sen. Sarah Kyle & Rep. Gloria Johnson are sponsoring two bills this year here. the first would allow out of state visitors with med cards to have up to 1/2 oz of mediweed with them, and allow them to share with other med card holders. the second bill would decriminalize possession of up to one oz of cannabis state wide. Ms. Johnson told reporters that she first got interested in medical use when her father was suffering from multiple sclerosis & had no way to manage the pain involved. our state legislators keep fighting for the right causes, but it has been an uphill struggle against a few knuckle-dragging holdovers from the age of dinosaurs on the GOP side of the aisle. (i too once voted straight line GOP, but that has become a thing of the past. those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...):tiphat: