Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > The 'Cali' Look...

Thread Title Search
The 'Cali' Look... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2019, 01:55 AM #11
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Vacuum sealed for shipping ..sucks the buds all down tight .

Different strains are def different tightness and the calif full sun makes some good tight buds. I dont know any outdoor growers using pgrs personally

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:28 AM #12
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Thanks BB that makes sense. I didn't know what was being implied and have no real knowledge of IG other than what appears on there surpasses reality IMO. That's the whole point of IG isn't it? You know, fake tans, photoshop etc.. Stretching the truth to portray an image. I didn't know whether that had extended to cannabis shots uploaded by people.

Old 01-22-2019, 06:42 AM #13
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro8 View Post
The 'Cali' Look, just put a Ken or Barbie sticker on every bag.

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 05:57 PM #14
TheIsland

TheIsland will become famous soon enough
thanks Mexweed,
and thanks to all others for the input, even the sarcastic ones
i can take it so all good...
yes mexweed, thats more what i was asking, you understood, cheers.
i wasnt talking about what imported shit people import or sell on the streets as cali weed, as i dont buy off anyone.and i also already know about PGRs.
the only cali weed ive smoked myself is two different 3.5 gram bags of jungle boys that were sent over direct to me by a friend i have over there.
It wasnt the fake uk bagged stuff, so it wasnt gear that wouldnt pass the regulation tests over there.
but it had the finished look i was talking about.

anyway,
i appreciate all replys so thaks for the input.

theisland
TheIsland is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 06:01 PM #15
TheIsland

TheIsland will become famous soon enough
and thanks babbabud , and everyone else,
ive only just seen that the thread went into page 2 so didnt see your replys before i sent that last reply.

thanks for the constructive answers.

theisland
TheIsland is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 10:58 PM #16
de145

de145 is a jewel in the roughde145 is a jewel in the roughde145 is a jewel in the roughde145 is a jewel in the roughde145 is a jewel in the roughde145 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Check your rep not gonna start that shit show here but did answer your ? .. and the cali bud u guys see in U.K. Is shit that will never pass tests here.. not hard to get 3a light when your kilos look like lbs cuz the so hard

I'm curious how / why two people found this private reply answer to a public question helpful? I mean I know one of them could be the OP but the other one couldn't even read the reply right?

So at least one person liked that there was no public reply from that user? Is that what as helpful?
de145 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:18 AM #17
LostTribe

LostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant futureLostTribe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
Vacuum sealed for shipping ..sucks the buds all down tight .

Different strains are def different tightness and the calif full sun makes some good tight buds. I dont know any outdoor growers using pgrs personally
I couldn't ever figure that out either. Makes sense. I did get a lot of "Mersh" back in the day that was double vac packed but it wasn't a compact with the hairs flattened out. It was from some Asians though.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 12:27 AM #18
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Being from Michigan the cali bud I see looks vacuum sealed and dry as a bone. A look I recommend avoiding.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 05:22 PM #19
Drewsif

Drewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of light
Looks have ruined Cannabis. I remember when Cali sent their best buds out of state,before legal rejects infected the market, no one ever looked at the shit, just took a wiff and handed over their paycheck.

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."
Drewsif is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 05:55 PM #20
Jammal

Jammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really nice
Vacuum sealer and a food dehydrator.

You need both those
Jammal is offline Quote