Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Bovedas 62% giving weird taste to my weed

Thread Title Search
Bovedas 62% giving weird taste to my weed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2019, 01:31 PM #71
Iowa Grown

Iowa Grown will become famous soon enough
I have never understood the point of using humidity packs. If you slowly get your bud in your jars down to 3% higher than what you want, and for 72 to hours there is no humidity fluctuations in that jar, pull a vacuum on the jar until it reads the humidity you are aiming for, that usually takes my vacuum pump 2 to 2 1/2 hours to do, then store those jars in a dark place where the temp never gets higher than the humidity in the jar. I have some very bad OCD's, so much so, that I built a good size Styrofoam box using the same idea that koolatron coolers use, that I keep all my jars in, and it constantly keeps the temp and humidity in that box at 63F/% where I like my flower. Then when it comes out of the jar, it smells and tastes the best it will every be no matter how long I store it. No regurgitating nastiness is ever added, and me likes that! For long term storage, I store 1/4 pounds jars, but all my short term storage jars are 1/4, 1/2, and 1 zip jars, so the humidity never falls in those jars below 60% by the time I use whatever was in those jars!
Iowa Grown is offline Quote