Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > I think its time to harvest. Trich pix.

Thread Title Search
I think its time to harvest. Trich pix. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2018, 03:03 AM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
I think its time to harvest. Trich pix.

I think its time to harvest this bagseed. Yes or no? Yesterday was start of week 7.
Im thinking tomorrow harvest morning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181023_193716.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	474506 Click image for larger version

Name:	herb 2018 holly plant-0009.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	474507 Click image for larger version

Name:	herb 2018 holly plant-0007.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	474508 Click image for larger version

Name:	herb 2018 holly plant-0006.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	474509 Click image for larger version

Name:	herb 2018 holly plant-0021.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	474510

#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:07 AM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say go for it BTW bravo on the pics

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:11 AM #3
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
What kind of camera or smartphone did you use to take the pics ?

Old 11-05-2018, 10:54 PM #4
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
I used a macro camera toy that you plug into the computer.

Old 11-05-2018, 11:07 PM #5
LungCooking

LungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
I think its time to harvest this bagseed. Yes or no? Yesterday was start of week 7.
Im thinking tomorrow harvest morning.

Are the flowers dry already?
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 12:02 AM #6
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LungCooking View Post
Are the flowers dry already?
Do they look dry to you?

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 04:00 PM #7
LungCooking

LungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of lightLungCooking is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
Do they look dry to you?

I dont have cristal ball or a Oracle to tell me whats up in his crib, do you?

That first post is from 14 days ago, he said was thinking to harvest on the 24th...
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 04:42 PM #8
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
If the inner trichomes (not directly exposed to light) were just as amber, I would have harvested before those pics were taken. Anyone have a strain go past 15% amber (inner trichomes, not outer) and NOT be sleepy?
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 05:40 PM #9
#1cheesebuds

I already harvested that plant and it is tasty. It got a bigger yield.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:59 PM #10
Defacto

Defacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the roughDefacto is a jewel in the rough
Why weren't you at the Colorado Get Together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
If the inner trichomes (not directly exposed to light) were just as amber, I would have harvested before those pics were taken. Anyone have a strain go past 15% amber (inner trichomes, not outer) and NOT be sleepy?
I agree with you. In the past, I harvested with 10-15% amber and was told by many it was too soon. I now plan to use the following advice. We are vindicated it seems:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=176754

"What do you look for?

A capitate-stalked glandular trichome looks like a mushroom under a microscope or loupe. There are other trichomes,but that’s the one that holds most of your THC. I’m looking for a fully developed mushroom head that is clear, just starting to turn opaque - certainly not turning amber, which is a sign that your THC is turning into cannabinol (CBN).

We harvest when 60% of the trichomesare ripe and 40% are just starting to get ripe. Once everything is properly dried, cured, and stored, those trichomes that weren’t fully ripened should pretty much be at their peak."
Defacto is offline Quote