What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Rules & Entering conditions

Medfinder

Chemon 91
4 month jar cured *FLOWERS*..where do I send it?

Also have the mom...and am doing f 1s...it's the picture in my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
for entering best talk with sourkush directly as he's keeping the entrants list.

remember the rules don't allow identifying or naming your potential entry. we want the judges to sample with nothing but a number to id the sample. no names of breeders or strains allowed till after the results are published.

velorex

hi
should have been more active on the forum. better late than never.

would love to be a judge.
can someone please turn on pm for me.

cheers

Greenmaze

I Wish ti partecipate

I Wish ti partecipate

IC 420 Cup Rules

Face Photos are not allowed.

Participants can enter as:

- Breeder
- Grower, or
- Club (Clubs in Barcelona only)

Breeder means anyone who has a seed making/selling company or is a vendor on icmag. Grower means everyone else who might wish to enter.

Categories:

- indica dominant
- sativa dominant
- hashish (1)
- Oil/BHO
- Rosin

(1) Including imports, ice-olator and dry sift

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place custom made glass trophies for the following categories:

Social Clubs -------1st, 2nd, 3rd
Breeder indi--------1st, 2nd, 3rd
Breeder sat---------1st, 2nd, 3rd
grower indi---------1st, 2nd, 3rd
grower sat----------1st 2nd 3rd
hash-----------------1st 2nd 3rd
Oil/BHO-------------1st 2nd 3rd
Rosin----------------1st 2nd 3rd

Entries: Please contact me (sourkush) if you wish to participate. Deadline to deliver is 15 April 2019 in Barcelona. Late arrivals will not be distributed to judges but will be shared out as gifts.

For those entering the Breeder or Grower category:
- for herb: Each entry should weight at least 35 grams. (35x1g)
- For hash: Each entry should weight at least 7,5 grams (25x0,3g)
- For concentrates: Each entry should weight at least 5 grams. (25x0,2g)

To enter the Grower or Breeder category in this Cup, the entrant has to have grown the entry out. No bought product is allowed to be entered.

There is no cost to enter for Breeders or Growers. There is no limit to the number of entries

For those entering in the Club category:
- for herb: Each entry should weight at least 35 grams. (35x1g)
- For hash: Each entry should weight at least 7,5 grams (25x0,3g)
- For concentrates: Each entry should weight at least 5 grams. (25x0,2g)

There is a 100 eur entry fee per club. Irrespective on the number of entries.

Voting:

Entries will be numbered randomly so they can be judged anonymously, no strain or breeder name to distract ones judgment. Entrants must not identify their entries to other cup goers under any circumstances. You and your entry/ies will be disqualified if caught breaking this rule.

No voting in your own sub-category (breeders can vote for growers & vice versa). All judges will be asked to declare what entries he/she knows, and these will be void from the final count in the judge's score sheet.

If tactical voting is suspected by the organizers, all the votes of the judge in question will be averaged.

Judges and entrants not complying with these rules will be named cheats and be banned from entering next year.

Registration and opening of judging rights will take place via icmag. Every judge scoring should enter his/her scores into the ic cup voting module (voting app) online by the deadline. The precise time will be announced in the schedule later on.

Once the winners are announced the voting details will be opened to public view to insure 100% transparency.

I would Like to partecipate. Howard can i register?
And where should i bring the samples?
I can t write in DM because i m New here.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You can't come to anything without participating. Being there means you are participating. That being said, I guess you will be contacted by the crew if they decide to allow new members in.

Latest posts

Latest posts