What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How safe is ICMAG for me?

romanoweed

actually using drac tent should be save, cause they cant track you down as easy inside thiat net.. otherwise over there it wouldnt be so easy to doo trades.. and i think they doo that with just a simple, and free to download browser. You just Need a Special browser wich everyone can download for free.. so that would be quiet a save way i think other than upload over open wifi.. wich i would find to tirening.. And again , take metadata out of pictures

Sunshineinabag

prob safer than walking in the streets
prob safer than cocaine and whisky
prob safer than swimming in a ocean(on or not on mushrooms)
alot safer than smoking or fucking crack hos
hmmm...
safer than robbing a bank
or fighting a gang of angry transvestites

Your last example..........first time I went to Tampa Florida I get out of my cab from the airport in ebor city....four "ladies" are fighting with razor blades over a corner .....one spits out three crack rocks into her "bra" then removes a straight razor from thier nether regions ......for fuks sake I was scarred for 15 fckn years:woohoo:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Interestingly, Using a secure browser, I highlighted some text here (just two words) and dragged them to my search box. NoScript software jumped up and blocked the action. Stating icmag and my secure search engine were at some linking risk.

I can't think why dragging some highlighted text would include info about where that text came from, especially when using a browser specifically released to stop tracking.

I'm going to blame the browser, but it just goes to show what happens behind the scenes. Even when there is no need, and your doing your best to stop it.

Edit: What this means is, when I just read about a bucking machine, and copied 'bucking machine' into a google search to see what it is.. Google learned I had copied that text from here. Because my secure browser carried over that information.

I need to modify my behavour beyond realistic expectations.

Latest posts

Latest posts