Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > creative ways to dispose of pot trash

Thread Title Search
creative ways to dispose of pot trash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2018, 02:44 AM #291
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
I couldn't grow if I didn't have rockwool.
It certainly makes my grows much less messy and easier to dispose of waste. The only waste I have at the end is the roots, stumps/branches, shade leaves and a 3 inch square block of grow wool. BTW I'm not trying to imply what I'm doing is better or worse than anyone else's methods. I just find that works best for me here. I don't want any kind of soil inside my house. I grow in a bedroom.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:51 AM #292
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Dry it til dust. Grind it up fine. Use it as confetti anywhere anti cannabis types gather.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 12-30-2018, 03:44 PM #293
xavier7995

xavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud of
Moved on from tossing in dumpsters and now i bury/mix them in with my garden beds. Sort of a lazy mans hugelkultur bed, i save them up till i have a good sized pile and then make a mound and cover in soil in my garden beds at the end of fall. I assume they will break down well enough and will just till the thing in the spring.
xavier7995 is online now Quote

Old 05-18-2019, 08:52 PM #294
Bigbruce

Bigbruce will become famous soon enough
compost or worm bin +1
Bigbruce is offline Quote