What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been Busted

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Jail food... reminded me of one of the many reasons I hated public school. Ground up beef lips, toes, etc.. for hamburgers...

Yeah jail/prison food is the only thing that actually makes Top Ramen appetizing. CDCR lunches consisted of 4 of the crappiest pieces of bread known to man wrapped in celophane comdine with 2 pieces of the worst bologna style meat ever seen, I doubt rabid dogs would touch the shit. With a piece of yellow stuff that almost resembles cheese, the mice in the joint won't even touch the crap. And that was the best meal of the day.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Verger Bro it is all idiocy, but we persevere as best we can and hope for the day when we can truly live free.

Take Care and Stay Safe.

Mo, :wave:
Damn!...Big Mo

I just saw this thread....it's sad...very sad.

Seems, this is the price we pay...for living behind the 'Iron Curtain'

it could've been me

B

BigMo

Been a long time since I have posted in this thread. Well all time served and finished. Was not to bad. At first it was a little fucked because the place was really over crowded. I met a few guys in there that had been there awhile and they told me they would rather be in prison than that small town jail. That county jail is really a racket. The judge that sent me there is actually the owner of it. They add 25 dollars a day for you to just stay there. That is on top of the money they receive from the state. I am just riding out my probation and then I will be back at it. This judge has a hard-on for revoking your probation so I am not chancing it.

One thing I can say is I am shocked ath the amount of meth cases in there. They are all white boys. Get off that shit guys, they are gonna get you sooner or later if you are cooking it. Plus that shit kills.

Mo, :smoke:

hamstring

Veteran
Big MO
Glad to hear from you and that your done with the weekend time. Keep your head down and a low profile just like you said and you will be back at it soon.
PEACE

DankSide

Whats up Mo, glad to hear the ride thru hell ended well!

Started reading some of this - so bizarre that your neighbors would call the police, were they neighbors you were familiar with?

I wonder if you had a note on your door saying, "hey guys, off on a cruise for a few days" that the police would have had absolutely NO legal reason to bust your door down. Pretty lame, I wish you good luck in the future.

D

Denial N Error

Glad to hear you're doin ok buddy! I read this back when ya' posted it.. Hope all is going well. Peace

B

BigMo

Thanx All ... just sux I lost all my equipment. My seed collection that I had been holding for a long time. Anyway in less than a year I will be off this probation and it will be all better.

Mo, :rasta:

whodi

Veteran
thanks for updating mo.. glad all is moving along.

dont worry bout seed stash and all.. you in good hands at icmag.

Haunt

Sucks you couldn't beat your charges but at least you only got a year of probation. Yeah county does suck i just got out a few days ago because i caught a dui charge but got RoR after a few days cause they "lost" my breath test results.

del...

no worries about the seeds and stuff...you'll have plenty of help...whenever you're ready just ask for it.