What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 IC 420 Cup !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey IC crew, just letting you know, we had a fricking great IC 420 cup last year in Barcelona, competition was quite steep, this year, we expect even more competition, as we are opening entry to anyone to enter this year. so you will have cannabis clubs, and other non ic members to compete against. i really hope the membership will dominate this competition, our honor as ic members depends on it....:laughing:

btw. this year our resident glass man and fellow icmagger mellofello, will be creating the winners trophies. knowing him, the winners are up for a treat. as always there will be 1st. 2nd and 3rd place trophies.

more info:

IC 420 Cup 2019 Barcelona

we are running the 420 cup in Barcelona again this year.

you are invited to enter in the following categories:

Cannabis Social Clubs: Club Flowers

Grower: mostly INDICA

Grower: mostly SATIVA

Breeder: mostly INDICA

Breeder: mostly SATIVA

Grower means a grower who doesn't sell seeds and isnt a cannabis club

Breeder means seed companies

to enter the cannabis categories you need 35g of flowers, prepacked into 1g bags

Hash: 7.5g entry amount, prepacked into 25x0.3g bags

OIL/BHO: 5g entry amount, prepacked into 25x0.2g bags

Rosin: 5g entry amount, prepacked into 25x0.2g bags

entries must be on site by the 15th of April, we look forward to receiving your application to enter.

Cannabis Clubs have a 100€ participation fee. other categories are free to enter. No limit to the number of entries.

for details about the Rules and exact entering conditions:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350700

look forward to a great competition and may the best grower, hash maker etc win :D

some threads about previous years events can be found here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=46

any questions just pm me. or use gaius@icmag.com

Status
Not open for further replies.