What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Technology

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Theres alot of talk about walls and such but I'd really like not to go there.. but it is kind like that...

There are satellites that can see in your bedroom window, is there technology to detect tunnels? dont care where they are but with all the waring or conflicts that have gone on around the world, tunnels are always in play... way back too... you remember Bud? 1966! YeeHa (where is that trout guy?:biggrin:) sorry:tiphat:.

But really, seems there should at least be a listening device that can hear diggin under ground... they have seismographs. But my guess is they (anyone) doesnt have the capability or tunnels would be a bust.. which they are not.. el chapo out of da prison. How can it go undetected?

Gotta good buzz goin:rant:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Theres alot of talk about walls and such but I'd really like not to go there.. but it is kind like that...

There are satellites that can see in your bedroom window, is there technology to detect tunnels? dont care where they are but with all the waring or conflicts that have gone on around the world, tunnels are always in play... way back too... you remember Bud? 1966! YeeHa (where is that trout guy?:biggrin:) sorry:tiphat:.

But really, seems there should at least be a listening device that can hear diggin under ground... they have seismographs. But my guess is they (anyone) doesnt have the capability or tunnels would be a bust.. which they are not.. el chapo out of da prison. How can it go undetected?

Gotta good buzz goin:rant:
No :biggrin: shit

Gry

I can hear Jimmy Page screaming "Take me back".
Brings to mind projects of an earlier era.

Drop That Sound

They have discovered massive cities in South America recently, and even been mapping out most the US, using a radar tech called Lidar to se under the ground. But then again it's probably 50 year old technology so who knows what they really have.

I can hear Kevin Bacon screaming "They're under the ground. THEY'RE UNDER THE GROUND! And the sound of Burt and Reba firing off 1000's of rounds from a few miles away.

Haha maybe they could employ robotic graboids that sense movement, and swallow the intruders whole. Probably be cheaper than a wall. Unless they build the wall from hemp-crete.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
They have discovered massive cities in South America recently, and even been mapping out most the US, using a radar tech called Lidar to se under the ground. But then again it's probably 50 year old technology so who knows what they really have.

I can hear Kevin Bacon screaming "They're under the ground. THEY'RE UNDER THE GROUND! And the sound of Burt and Reba firing off 1000's of rounds from a few miles away.

Haha maybe they could employ robotic graboids that sense movement, and swallow the intruders whole. Probably be cheaper than a wall. Unless they build the wall from hemp-crete.
Kevin Bacon!? Is he still alive?:biggrin:

Hemp-crete.. what all those 12th century churches and cathedrals are built out of (and are still standing).. Our politicians thru lobbyists halted all that type of cement for a less durable product. Kinda planned obsolescents. But hemp is back, we'll see where it leads.

Thanks for the 'Lidar' (never heard of it) info, I'll look into it.
what they have now?????? They are showing us planes that are invisible to radar and I agree with you, are they're not showing us really invisible planes?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh - you can be sure that the technology we actually know about - is many years behind the technology there has actually been invented - and is kept from us for one reason or another -

Drop That Sound

Most that believe.. or should I say" actually look at the unmarked jets spraying the sky in a grid pattern" and real eye that it's not just contrails, think that the gov is just poisoning us with toxic metals, etc.

I think its more than just that. I think they are effectively creating an electromagnetic blanket in the clouds, while also saturating damn near everything with nano particles, in order to use hi-tech radar/or radar jamming equipment that is so advanced we probably shouldn't even talk about it.

Imagine that on the days they spray, their Virtual reality radar headset screens become active, and allow them to look at\through anything or go anywhere the conductive particles go like a video game.

Kinda like when you get an MRI, but they could resonate the whole region you live in instead and millions of people and basically everything or place the spray touches is getting cat scanned all at once... Then giant quantum computers (fake bit mining servers in the arctic?) scan everything and keep tabs on whats going on. Even tunnels unless they have nano hepa filtration.

Drop That Sound

BTW I've heard of guys reverse engineering metal detectors on a low budget, like under a few hundred dollars, to detect natural gas and oil.

The big oil guys can find deposits miles under the ground just by flying planes overhead, and have mapped the whole world out as well.

The tech is quite old now, and uses very little power to send signals down into the different layers of earth. You can buy commercial units for not all that much.

Well, marijuana and a lot of other drugs consists of natural oils. Same with humans. If I can build a underground natural gas/oil detector for a few hundred, I don't see why the gov couldn't detect every last person or drug going under a wall.

Oh wait, they probably already do ;)

https://www.geophysical.com/

Here's some of the "latest" commercial tech, probably not cheap by any means. The life tracker one cand find life 40 ft under. Suppose they could have a mini train track with multiple GPR units zipping up and down the border.

Last edited:

dddaver

Veteran
I'm curious. Since hearing or seeing underground is such old technology a lot of questions are raised. One of which is how el chapo escaped prison completely undetected?...OOh, I know, I know. Money, greed, intimidation.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A set of geophones is sensitive enough to detect a rabbit running across the surface of the ground and are used by dinosaur hunters to detect oil thousands of feet under the soils surface. However, the g-phones cannot detect those depths passively. In order for the g-phones to detect at those depths a crew is brought in to drill several holes from 10 to 200 ft deep and set 2.5lb to 25lb high explosive charges to shake the ground. The g-phones detect this shaking and from the signals received a 3D underground map is produced that shows the relative density of the earth being tested.
This technology should be capable of showing voids or caves under the earth as well.

There is also ground penetrating radar that can see several feet below the surface but I'm not positive of it's full capabilities as far as depth of view is concerned.

At Fort Huachuca, there is a tethered blimp with cameras installed on it that is used to monitor sensitive areas (the boarder) near Seirra Vista, AZ. I don't think it is capable of detecting tunnels or tunneling activity though.