What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Joker SCROG in Coco

Kimura

Sour Joker
Botanicare Coco
Advanced Nutrients
675w LED - Mars Hydro Epistar 320

Vegged these for a week or 2 in solo cups, transplanted to 3 gallon, waited 2 days, then flipped to 12/12 on November 11, 2018. today is day 3 of week 4. they really didnt stretch as much as i thought they would, but im glad! they're the perfect height right now. they started at about 8" tall and are now around 28".

i'm trying something new this grow. LOW ppm. i'm flowering with 250ppm and the plants are fuckin loving it.

3ml rhino skin (will stop using after this grow)
2ml sensi bloom coco
3ml bud candy
3ml bud factor x
3ml big bud coco

i was using calmag too, but once i started using the big bud coco i dropped the calmag from the lineup.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

i have a cheap ipower carbon filter with a fan attached, pulling air through the filter and pushing it into the bottom of the tent, and on the other side on the top of the tent, i have a duct coming out, attached to another fan with a real, name brand phresh filter, for air exhaust. everything is filtered. both fans are on speed controllers set to about medium.

Kimura

middle of week 5 today. i stopped giving them calmag about 2 weeks ago and bumped up the big bud coco to 4ml per gallon (actually per 4 liters) and bumped the bud candy up to 4ml.

still only using 2ml of sensi bloom!!! plants are doing amazing. definitely looks like they'll be packing on some weight in the next few weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kimura

half way done. first day of week 6 today. no burns, no problems. smooth sailing as usual! gonna do a 10 week flower with a 2 week flush, using ANs new product "flawless finish"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

getting chunky now!!! last day of week 7 tomorrow. i had to bump up the Big Bud Coco to 5ml a gallon this last week because i was starting to get some calcium spots showing up. all is well again. next week will be the last week of nutrients and then i'll switch over to Flawless Finish for the last 2 weeks.

will get some pics in a day or 2. i'll try to get a T5 in there to get some real color pictures.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
This thread peaked my interest in Advanced nutes from looking at how nice those plants look.

Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom A/B are a great base nutrient. 5-7 ml/gal drain to waste in coco kills it. Adjust dosage for picky or stud plants. Add some Big Bud Coco and Overdrive then flush. Simple and creates results. NPK ratios are great and theres plenty of calcium and magnesuium.

Do you have any recent plants pics?

-Funk

Kimura

in week 10! i've been flushing for 11 days with "Flawless Finish" which i will no longer use after this grow!!! ill switch over to GHs florakleen. i'll go until saturday which will be day 70. depending on how the plants look, i might take them a few more days up to a week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kimura

harvest day!!!

70 day flower with a 2.5 week flush - never went over 300-350 ppm during flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Kimura

dried for 2 weeks at 64-68 degrees and 50-60% humidity. ideally id like to keep them hanging another few days to a week before jarring, but i needed to put these Dosidos in a tent ASAP. i'm vegging in my bedroom closet, and i know the green plant smell emanates through the walls at night when i close the door. im hoping my neighbors don't smell greenery...

picture.php

picture.php

just keeping the buds together in a 5 gallon bucket with one of those air tight lids that unscrews in the middle. gonna burp this big bitch and go through and trim em up over a week or so. trimmed buds will be transferred to mason jars like usual.

Last edited: