What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

elite kings genetics super va(chem91skva x isp chem91bx3)

highsteppa

Veteran
Still don’t see why isp would be calling it skunk va 91 when they didn’t call it that back in 93-94. Also the jb 91 is a west coast thing this predates that. Like he said aj sold it to the suits, then acquired by isp .

I highly doubt elite king he has done a side by side skva vs ohso’s cut, so why would he say it’s definitely different? I just think the old timers deserve their due respect. Peace

yahooman

Still don’t see why isp would be calling it skunk va 91 when they didn’t call it that back in 93-94. Also the jb 91 is a west coast thing this predates that. Like he said aj sold it to the suits, then acquired by isp .

I highly doubt elite king he has done a side by side skva vs ohso’s cut, so why would he say it’s definitely different? I just think the old timers deserve their due respect. Peace

elite used 3 packs of isps ic91 and said that they were noticeably more sativa then the super va strain he made with the va cut.....

u seem more interested in hearing yourself talk

highsteppa

Veteran
Sorry man, something anout this thread jurst rubbed me the wrong way and I couldn’t control expressing my opinion. Usually I would pass it by. Just seemed like a lot of hubris. Peace and best in your grows.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elite used 3 packs of isps ic91 and said that they were noticeably more sativa then the super va strain he made with the va cut.....

u seem more interested in hearing yourself talk

Different breeders select for different traits from different plants.

The different seed lines SHOULD be different!

I thought you said you were done but it seems you're still invested in the argument!

yahooman

Different breeders select for different traits from different plants.

The different seed lines SHOULD be different!

I thought you said you were done but it seems you're still invested in the argument!

just answering questions i was asked bro....

yahooman

respect...lol...thatsrich

wheres my respect?isave lives for a living!you dont see me demanding respect.
get your fuckin priorities straight you child

Tahiti

Elite Kings Genetics 91SKVA, grown from seed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-130547-045.png
    Screenshot_20220922-130547-045.png
    918.8 KB · Views: 70

Tahiti

Are elite King's still in bizz? Have a pack of the 91 bx1
Not sure. The seeds were picked up 6 years back. I tried the email used when purchasing. Nothing back so far.

Hear is some other gear from EKG

Haven't ran any of the other gear to date.

Attachments

• IMG_20221016_140235924.jpg
    IMG_20221016_140235924.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20221016_140216064.jpg
    IMG_20221016_140216064.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20221016_140000554.jpg
    IMG_20221016_140000554.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Latest posts