What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2400W vertical coco tent

moritzst

hello guys

hi packerfan, yeah once u did vert u dont wana change back... :)

its growing well @ 4 weeks in... man, time is really rushing by this time

last week i did the first big flush,... 100l went through each side... i had 1,4 drain ec and giving 1,6 so i had to flush upwards, that also means i was giving too little water... now they get 240ml/day and of course a weekly flush...

odor is also developing nicely, very decent....

greeez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

its looking good @ day 32, started with pk this week....
fungus gnats established a stable population but they wont do too much harm

still have to be patient but it s already half time till first hit ;)

greez

Last edited:

Phases

Just make sure they are fungus gnats and not root aphids. I made that mistake and I am still having issues with them little buggers!

Looking good though. You have one cool setup!

moritzst

hello guys

hi phases, thx, no stress with those little suckers... they just bring some life into that sys ;)

welll its fd40 and everything works out well....

have a nice weekend

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

hi boyd crowder, thx. :)

discovered some botritis on a lemon skunk head... gave a very high dose of pk and buds got quite dense... so i added an extra fan and some heater for the lights off which lowers humidity on 40-50% and gives cosy 22°C...takes another 2,4K Watts but whatever helps.

plants get only phed water now for the second day... they will need another 10 to 14 days to ripen....
looking good

greeez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

finally did some harvey on saturday, took me bout 16h workingtime...., lost about 30g on budrot... not too much but next time there will be a towerfan instead of the extra dirtpots, quality should be decent.... ;) will come up with some numbers when its ready...

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

Hello,

finishing this report with some final numbers...

got 900gms em dog and 950gms lemonskunk, quite satisfied with the outcome, more is possible ;)

im doin a break...

hope u liked it :)

CU all again

greez

Last edited: